Man City...team of morals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man City...team of morals...

Shay Given is looking to follow Craig Bellamy's way and is looking to sign for Lifford Celtic, just up the road from his house in County Donegal.

Adebayor is also considering a move back to Sporting Club De Lomè, saying 'I, Adebayor will decide where I go...and only Adebayor will choose.'.

Meanwhile, Wayne Bridge is trying to negotiate Man City paying his whole wage for a move to Southampton.

This could pave a way for Ricky Lambert to move to QPR (yep...now this is QPR related, so there) as Wayne fancies himself as a striker. They are hoping for a cup draw against Chelsea to enable Bridge to be close to his good pal, JT.
    Your mum would love me...

you are gonna have the biggest bit of scrambled egg on your face when its confirmed bellamys gone to cardiff. ha ha ha ha ha.
    "I am the eggman, ooh kookykoo".

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      you are gonna have the biggest bit of scrambled egg on your face when its confirmed bellamys gone to cardiff. ha ha ha ha ha.
      Are you related to WeareQPR12?

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        You take yourself way too seriously mate. I honestly couldn't give a monkeys if I'm proven wrong. I don't believe it will happen, and if it does, I'll be shocked for sure, but certanly not embarrassed or in fear of 'egg on my face', that much I assure you mate.

I like the banter and that's what this is. Still can't see it happening.

Comment

W12 are you related to Graham Taylor because your footballing knowledge astounds me??!!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

I like the banter and that's what this is. Still can't see it happening.
            me too. but this new thread just looked a bit like a face saver.

Comment

Not really mate...if anything, I'm putting myself in line for more stick if this comes off.

I just honestly can't see this happening. Especially as several other bigger clubs want him. He'd be a fool to go.

Comment

i promise you benny i never take myself too serious, all of it is just pure mickey taking, but the rumours are growing stronger.
                you need to ask yourself this, bellamy is the nearest footballer to you and i and every other fan, hes supported them all his life, he lives in the same village as jones and is uber rich. his quality of life will improve greatly and he is really peed off with the fact hes prolly the best city player and cant even make the 25, tho wright phillips is a first teamer. wtf?.
                why not prove a point to the world and go and play for your childhood club and sod money and sod the disgusting corrupt place the premier has become. thats why i reckon he will go there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...loan-deal.html

Comment

No problem mate.

I still don't see it. Yes - He could be a hero there, but as everyone knows, a footballers career is short lived. He's more than capable of taking a Prem team to the next level. Even a team as good as Everton would benefit from him signing and could be in with a shout of 4th spot...And that's not an exaggeration.

Sunderland are another...Him and Bent may not sound emmence, but it'd be under-rated and pretty potent IMO.

Foolham are (it pains me to say) a great club, and he'd feed well off a player like Zamora.

With all due respect to Cardiff...Even helping them secure promotion is hardly a huge challenge as they've been there and aabout for the last few years without him. Ok, they've lost Ledley, but they still have a quality side. I honestly don't see this as a challenge for him as he's class in the Prem and whould just stroll it here.

Same with Celtic. Not a challenge whatsoever as even without him, Celtic should win the SPL this season.

There are far bigger fish for Craig to fry for him at this stage in his career. It's just too early for him to move there IMO.

Comment

do you reckon if he does go, would they automatically over take us as promotion favourites with the bookies?
                    cos him and chopra would certainly shoot them all the way to the top id guess.

Comment

If they keep hold of Whittingham and Chopra, then they'll at least be level odds with us.

If nothing, it'll be because you'll have 18,000 Cardiff fans all putting dough on it. The bookies will have to cover their backs somehow.

Comment

If they had Messi and Ronaldo up front, they'd still find a way to bottle it.

Isn't it.
                        Tidy, etc..
                        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

I still doesn't see this occurring.

Dw i’n dy garu di, Bellamy.

Comment

Working...
                          X