No announcement yet.

why opposition team fans like Taarabt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best thing yesterday was how he clicked with other players, especially Hogan. They looked completely in tune with each other; understanding what sort of flicks/tricks the other would attempt. Faurlin and Derry picked Tarbs out well too. Nobody could accuse Adel of bamboozling his own team mates yesterday - it was a solid team contribution from him. I credit Warnock with reigning him in and actually suspect Warnock previously over-exaggertaed Adel's "maverick tendencies" to make him look unattractive to other possible buyers and ensure that we got him. Warnock is so canny - I love him!

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
      Best thing yesterday was how he clicked with other players, especially Hogan. They looked completely in tune with each other; understanding what sort of flicks/tricks the other would attempt. Faurlin and Derry picked Tarbs out well too. Nobody could accuse Adel of bamboozling his own team mates yesterday - it was a solid team contribution from him. I credit Warnock with reigning him in and actually suspect Warnock previously over-exaggertaed Adel's "maverick tendencies" to make him look unattractive to other possible buyers and ensure that we got him. Warnock is so canny - I love him!
      totally agree

Comment

Warnock is a class manager and has helped keep Adel's feet firmly on the ground, which in turn, has made him a better player.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Warnock is a class manager and has helped keep Adel's feet firmly on the ground, which in turn, has made him a better player.
          Something many of us said he would do and we have been proved correct.

There were a lot of posters at the time when Warnock arrived anticipating and almost wanting a personality clash between the pair but my how they have been proved wrong.

No better man manager in the division than Warnock.

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
            I suspect Warnock previously over-exaggertaed Adel's "maverick tendencies" to make him look unattractive to other possible buyers and ensure that we got him. Warnock is so canny - I love him!

Comment

If the board keep Mr Warnock happy then who knows where we could be at the end of the season fingers crossed this could be a great season for us c'mon you R'ssssssssssss

Comment

Working...
              X