Danny Cipriani, is this true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Cipriani, is this true?

Reports in the press today say that Danny Cipriani (Rugby Player and Kelly Brook ex) is in training with us. Surely this can't be true?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

bet he's cheap enough

Comment

Yeah I read that yesterday on the BBC 606 Qpr page.

Comment

Here's the link to the story

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/rug...ootballer.html
        Queens Park Rangers

Comment

I heard this on SSN this morning.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

oh good lord...
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

there are 0 quotes or decent credible sources in that article stating he will be with us. Just that he is training for fitness. Odd that he is training with us though but understandable why.

Comment

When do we next train? I think i may check this for myself and will report back anything else i find too back this mb.
                Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Same paper quoted he played a 2nd XI game for Spurs 10 days ago. That was ****** too.

Comment

He played for us as a youth player and I have heard he wants to return to football!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      He played for us as a youth player and I have heard he wants to return to football!
                      So you have heard, or did you just read the link? Easy isn't it.
                      Queens Park Rangers

Comment

He trained with the club on Monday. That's a FACT.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

I heard he is training with football teams here because his rugby season in Australia doesn't start for 3 months.

Comment

The article in the Mail is clutching at straws. He did train with Spurs and as previously stated above, he has trained with us.
                            But it is all to help with pre season fitness as the football pre season starts earlier than the rugby one. (Hope that makes sense?!)
                            My dad was a coach at Wasps for about 16 years and we have known Cips really well for years. He has no intentention of becoming a footballer (just yet!) though wouldn't suprise me if he gave it go after he retires from rugby. So no Cips at left back - tho he'd be better than Borrowdale in my opinion! lol
                            Being purely hypothetical, if he was to sign, he'd be the quickest player we have by miles. He was the fastest player in both the Wasps and England squad. Pace at left back would be nice for a change! lol

Comment

Not the first "Cipriani" to have ben involved with Rangers recently.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/staticFiles/aa/...~126634,00.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X