Boo we have bigger fish to fry cup run could of hindered us
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
So what have we learnt tonight
Collapse
X
-
-
I've learnt that when your manager is not bothered about winning a game it's very difficult to get team motivated to either ! I'm mightily peeved with Warnock as I'm one of the ones mugged off tonight wasted two hours which I could have spent at home with wife and kids !Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
From what I saw tonight it looks as though we are going to be heaping our success on Taraabt. Without his presence tonight we lacked any flair. There was no fighting spirit out there. Only after our first goal did we get out of first gear. I still feel we need not panic yet, come Saturday it will be different. The old cliche of concentrate on the league is the only positive from the match. I could go on an on about the negatives but it aint worth it.Comment

Comment