My view on the newies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingy10 View Post
    Fair point, and as I've said it's only one game, but looks to be an improvement.

We are hugely reliant on Adel though, if he has a poor game I doubt we will win.

Still desperate for a striker, Helgusson very one dimensional (penalty was class) and very slow.
    Totally agree.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

not making derry captain is the only mistake warnocks made since hes been here imho.
      but saying that, hes the experienced manager not me, maybe he knows giving it onesize will make him a premiership standard footballer cos of the responsibility.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        not making derry captain is the only mistake warnocks made since hes been here imho.
        but saying that, hes the experienced manager not me, maybe he knows giving it onesize will make him a premiership standard footballer cos of the responsibility.
        Disagree.

Hall looked decent the other day.

Derry captain or no captain will be vocal so its no big deal he didnt get the armband.
        Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

we will see mate, dont like to put the bock on anything, but hall loves to give away a penalty and also loves to go missing. would prefer to have someone allowed to be able to yell at him to buck his ideas up, rather than him being the player who is the yeller.
          just my opinion, and i know neils knowledge is a billion times better than mine, but is his experience of hall tho.

Comment

Maybe he doesn't see Derry playing 30 games.

Comment

Originally posted by stanleymarsh View Post
              How many games has Hall managed consecutively for the club since he has been here, I doubt its even 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                As Kingy said, Lets see if they can do it consistently, like Adel regularly does.

Still havent seen you give any praise or admittance that you were wrong regarding AT.

Despite every tabloid, person that went to the game and website saying how he ran them ragged and was the difference; you havent once admited how wrong you were about us signing him.

And despite you keep saying "I told you we would end up with him", yes you did say that but the fact remains that if you had your way we WOULD NOT have had him here and you would have played Buszacky instead.

No mention of Taraabt winning the 1st penalty and walking away smiling as Helgusson scored..

No credit at all..
                I cant wait for us to hammer teams with AT and Buzz playing and you to ignore you said they couldnt play together as AT wouldnt track back...

Priceless
                I said on saturday night or Sunday morning he played very well as did the entire team. Keep up as everything I said was why I did not want him to come, nw says happens, but I guess in your eyes he didn't mean it.

Comment

why is he going on holiday during the season. didnt miss a game last season from what the palace boys on here say. think he played near on 50.
                  hall the ever present probably beat that total of consecutive games tho if we or newcastle had a couple of better cup runs than c.p.

Comment

why is he going on holiday during the season. didnt miss a game last season from what the palace boys on here say. think he played near on 50.
                    hall the ever present probably beat that total of consecutive games tho if we or newcastle had a couple of better cup runs than c.p.
                    After tonight, I can't see Derry as a first choice. Absolutely dreadful. Mackie was like a headless chicken too and took a certain goal right off Hall's foot.

Comment

After tonight, I can't see Derry as a first choice. Absolutely dreadful. Mackie was like a headless chicken too and took a certain goal right off Hall's foot.

Comment

Working...
                      X