Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

The Long Term Future of the club???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bushcelt1
    CCG
    • Sep 2009
    • 11070

    #31
    loftus road is still a great little stadium that suits our needs.....yeah its not on par for a lot that others can offer but i personally love it-makes us who we are!!!
    PRIDE OF LONDON.

    Comment

    • Scarlet pimple
      Gold Seat
      • Mar 2009
      • 5006

      #32
      Whats to stop the club building a larger better version of LR.??????
      Dont have to be a souless bowl does it.
      They seek him here.................

      Comment

      • Gtleighsr3
        CCG
        • Mar 2009
        • 23569

        #33
        could be a souless bigger version of what we have now.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

        Comment

        • Hertford Hoop
          W12 Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 15998

          #34
          Exactly SP, you don't have to build a souless/lifeless arena
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

          Comment

          • Gtleighsr3
            CCG
            • Mar 2009
            • 23569

            #35
            but we will
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

            Comment

            • Hertford Hoop
              W12 Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 15998

              #36
              Hopefully not. Which of the new stadiums do you think has it about right? What about Baadiff, never been there but it seems OK!!!!
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

              Comment

              • Gtleighsr3
                CCG
                • Mar 2009
                • 23569

                #37
                colchester
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                Comment

                • Hertford Hoop
                  W12 Seat
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 15998

                  #38
                  Is it good then? Went to Layer Road on several occasions and that was a hole
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

                  Comment

                  • Gtleighsr3
                    CCG
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23569

                    #39
                    yeah its square,not far from pitch,smallish its ok.
                    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

                    Comment

                    Working...