loftus road is still a great little stadium that suits our needs.....yeah its not on par for a lot that others can offer but i personally love it-makes us who we are!!!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
The Long Term Future of the club???
Collapse
X
-
Whats to stop the club building a larger better version of LR.??????
Dont have to be a souless bowl does it.They seek him here.................Comment
-
Comment
-
Exactly SP, you don't have to build a souless/lifeless arenaI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
Hopefully not. Which of the new stadiums do you think has it about right? What about Baadiff, never been there but it seems OK!!!!I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
-
Is it good then? Went to Layer Road on several occasions and that was a holeI blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley BowlesComment
-
Comment