No announcement yet.

10 Players Hall Of Shame for QPR..Last 40 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gavin Mahon the only QPR player i have seen getting boooos at home. He is a pub team player and wouldnt get a game for any other championship team.

Comment

Ernie Howe
      Steve Slade
      Barry Silkman
      Mark Hatley
      Ned Zelic
      John Burridge
      Steve Morrow
      Daniel Nardiello
      The big Danish striker who's name has been wiped from my memory.
      Tony Sealy

Comment

Originally posted by leewads View Post
        Gavin Mahon the only QPR player i have seen getting boooos at home. He is a pub team player and wouldnt get a game for any other championship team.
        Gavin Mahon ?? You haven't been going long enough, there's been much worse believe me. and many have been booed at home, including Les Ferdinand when he first played for the Rs.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
          Brian Williams
          Derek Richardson
          Ernie Howe
          Dominic Iorfa
          Gary Chivers
          Robert Taylor
          Vinnie Jones
          Carl Leaburn
          Steve Slade
          Paul Bruce
          Actually better than the original list, shouldn't that read, Dominic " Offside" iorfa

Comment

Originally posted by nuffieldranger View Post
            Tony scully used to make me laugh he used to leave people for dead with his pace but never could cross a decent ball in if he could he would have been class LOL!!!
            Currently playing for St Neots under the stewardship of Steve Lomas.

Comment

Brett Angel
              Vinnie Jones
              Steve Slade
              Steve Morrow
              Can't remember this ones name but was very young left for cardiff in around 1997 and got sacked for being on drugs and went awol

thats my lot i'm only 20 so can't go back 40 years

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                Brett Angel
                Vinnie Jones
                Steve Slade
                Steve Morrow
                Can't remember this ones name but was very young left for cardiff in around 1997 and got sacked for being on drugs and went awol

thats my lot i'm only 20 so can't go back 40 years
                Leon Jeanne

Comment

Steve Burke

Comment

George Kulcsar
                    Arthur Gnohere
                    Bob Malcolm
                    Barry Wallace
                    Billy Smart Czerkas
                    Rachid Harkouk
                    Gordon Hill & Leighton James (Both rubbish for us, strangely.)
                    Leon Jeanne

Am putting my Panini sticker albums away now!

Comment

Dean Sturridge anyone ?

I think I'm right. Didn't he sign for us and not actually kick a ball in the first team ?

I may be completely wrong.....enlighten me
                      Fags n weed, glue n speed, but I draws the line at crack !

Comment

leon Jeanne thanks 3london

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                          Gavin Mahon ?? You haven't been going long enough, there's been much worse believe me. and many have been booed at home, including Les Ferdinand when he first played for the Rs.
                          I have been going since 86/87 season so long enough and i never heard Sir Les booed i thought he scored twice against Chelsea on his debut?

Mahon is so overated surely there is not one fan who thinks he should start in the first team. The performance against Ipswich at home was the worst by any QPR i can remember.

I have two mates who are Watford fans couldnt believe it when we signed him. During his last season with them, i went to a game and he committed a dreadful foul and even the Watford fans started chanting (off off off) hoping he would be sent off. Says it all really!

Comment

Originally posted by Cookiemonster17 View Post
                            leon Jeanne thanks 3london
                            May want to forget him for certain reasons, but was exceptionally gifted and I remember a game between us and Wolves being hyped as Robbie Keane versus Leon Jeanne as battle of the wonderkids.

Comment

Plenty of players have been booed at home and it's a disgrace. Mahon is far from a pub team player. Probably shouldn't be in contention for a place so often though.

Comment

I have been going since 86/87 season so long enough and i never heard Sir Les booed i thought he scored twice against Chelsea on his debut?

Mahon is so overated surely there is not one fan who thinks he should start in the first team. The performance against Ipswich at home was the worst by any QPR i can remember.

I have two mates who are Watford fans couldnt believe it when we signed him. During his last season with them, i went to a game and he committed a dreadful foul and even the Watford fans started chanting (off off off) hoping he would be sent off. Says it all really!
                                I heard Les booed a fair few times. Made his debut against Coventry at Highfield Road at the back end of the 86/87 season. Sent out on loan to Brentford then Besiktas the season after that.

Comment

Working...
                                X