Damion Stewart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damion Stewart

For what I can gather, everyone seems a little miserable about Damion Stewart's departure.

We can remember the good moments - his winner against Sheffield Wednesday that stopped "Scottish Ron" from running naked around the ground in protest of our footballing abilities last season.

We also remember how we went ABSOLUTELY CRAZY in the away end after his goal at Aston Villa that ended up being one of the best moments in the club's recent history.

But last season, Stewart looked overweight and slow. Of course, we could possibly blame our 400 managers last season for the fact that he never played constantly, but we can also blame the fact that he really wasn't fit, either.

I, like everyone else, was horrified by his clash of heads at the Palace game. I, like many Rangers fans, said some prayers for his recuperation from his skull injury, and I, like many Rangers friends, was very thankful that the injury wasn't the end of his career. But after his departure, Peter Ramage stepped into the breach and was perhaps our best player for the remainder of the season (not including his sending-off at Newcastle). He looked better than Stewart did, and certainly more comfortable.

I wish Stewart well, but if we're honest, Connolly and Ramage in the middle + Gorkss is a better option than Stewart+Gorkss this year.

Of course, I might be wrong.

I'm gutted he has left blooming gutted. One of my fav CBs over my years of supporting QPR. We shouldn't have sold espicially with Connolly injury prone and Fitz Hall!

Comment

I wish him all the best but not to bothered he's gone, the way it can bite us on the #### is if 2 CBs get injured at the same.

Comment

talking about arses Stewart had a massive ####, also agree he has lost a yard of pace. I would like us to sign a centre back with real pace but it won't happen.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm not really bothered... he wasn't that good.

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
            I'm not really bothered... he wasn't that good.
            What he said!!!!!

Comment

i

i was a fan of him and will miss him,but hopefully we have adequate cover,good luck DAMO,WE LOVE YOU MAN
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                talking about arses Stewart had a massive ####, also agree he has lost a yard of pace. I would like us to sign a centre back with real pace but it won't happen.
                This is not the sort of thing which concerns heterosexual males.

Comment

You must be totally devastated then!

Sorry to burst your bubble mate.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    You must be totally devastated then!

Sorry to burst your bubble mate.
                    Thats ok Thrush

Comment

Working...
                    X