Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not really sure what to expect this season TBH...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not really sure what to expect this season TBH...

as am still on a downer regarding football after England's shambolic WC sojourn...

Am not quite sure what to expect under NW this coming season as there have been a few too many false dawns over the last couple of seasons or so... One things' for sure though and that is that I am sick an tired of relegation battles and embarrassingly over-optimism about reaching the play-offs simply because it is still mathematically possible and... well if we win 13 out of the last 15 games we 'might' just make that cherished 6th spot....

F*cked right off with the above and after a lifetime of loyal and unyielding support for QPR (and christ has it been hard work at times.. Vauxhall Motors etc) it feels like PAYBACK time R's..............

I don't ask for a great deal these days(a BJ from the missus is about as likely as R's winning the European Champions League)...but.............

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a successful season and be able to walk around in the HOOPSA with a bit of a swagger rather than a furtive sense of the expected.....

I suppose what I'm trying to say is that I am desperately hoping that we do the business and that with a proper pre-season under a wily old fox like NW we can actually do something for a bloody change....

Not gonna get too ahead of myself as we still need to sign a recognised goal threat but I do feel that we will be a lot tougher and more difficult to beat but might not be the most aesthetically pleasing team to watch......

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR'ssssssssssss

Ahhh forget England mate, i was over it within 5 mintues... Saw it coming. I was thinking about QPR before the flippin USA had finished, forget that rubbish the bread and butter of club footie is about to kick off and thats what its all about.. Well for me it is.

Id love us to have a successful season, a big knees up and a open top bus in and around sheppards bush would be the happiest day of my life...

Wouldnt it be beautiful to see the mighty super hoops back in the prem, taking on the best teams in the world, a sea of blue and white everywhere...

Warnock is a good boss, and if were serious about promotion Neil Warnock is the type of manager we have been crying out for... A few more additions will come along and our team will be right up for it.

I cant wait for 2:50pm aug 7th and onwards, beers, mates, footie is back and im on it!
    Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 25-07-2010, 11:49 PM.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

i just hope it is better than the last 2 seasons

Comment

don't be so pessimistic
        Warnock is a very good manager,
        Semi-finals FA Cup for sure (or League Cup)

Comment

What I expect from this season......

- Mid table football with some good results and some shocking results....pretty mediocre really.
          - A lack of goals up front due to not signing a proper goal scorer again.
          - A 3rd or 4th Round League Cup Exit and a 3rd Round FA Cup Exit
          - Failure to address our squad weaknesses in the January transfer window
          - Josh Parker coming good
          - A finish between 8-12th in the League

Pretty much everything you would expect from yet another distinctly average season from QPR in the Second Tier of English football.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            What I expect from this season......

- Mid table football with some good results and some shocking results....pretty mediocre really.
            - A lack of goals up front due to not signing a proper goal scorer again.
            - A 3rd or 4th Round League Cup Exit and a 3rd Round FA Cup Exit
            - Failure to address our squad weaknesses in the January transfer window
            - Josh Parker coming good
            - A finish between 8-12th in the League

Pretty much everything you would expect from yet another distinctly average season from QPR in the Second Tier of English football.
            Apart from that everything looking rosey
            Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              Apart from that everything looking rosey
              I don't think its looking bad in fact we are really at our level for a club our size and past achievements.

We are a mid table team and we need significant investment to start punching above our weight again, not like we can rely on young talent coming through.

Comment

dont expect anything,then you cant be dissapointed but only suprised.
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'm never sure what to expect, i do live in hope though.
                  Queens Park Rangers
                  NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                  X