Cook out for the start of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook out for the start of the season

Been away on hols and missed this but haven't seen any mention.

QPR midfielder Lee Cook has been ruled out of the opening few months of the season because of a knee injury.

The 27-year-old had keyhole surgery last summer and has to improve his strength around the knee to avoid a recurrence of the injury.

Cook told the club's website: "It's not a case of me breaking down, or suffering a recurrence of the injury.

"I've been given an eight-week injury prevention programme and after that, the knee should be fine."

QPR manager Neil Warnock added: "It appears he wasn't given the right advice regarding his rehabilitation and he could be out for a couple of months."

A few points

Is this the way the club has been looking after their assets???

Cook is reported to be one of the highest earners at the club, do we not do second opinions....obviously not when considering Helgusons failed medical.

Just another example of one incompetent individual not doing their job properly. Say what you want but it would have been within Paladini's remit to ensure that our players were recieving the very best medical care and advice. Wasn't Vine rushed back to early as well (not that I think it would have made much difference)???

How many more players recieved the wrong medical advice since the takeover prior to Warnocks teams arrival?

Spack W12 spack ;)

Comment

Working...
    X