Atmosphere/12th man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmosphere/12th man

I know it's been said before but whatever the team/squad we really need to get behind the lads this season and be like a 12th man, boost that atmosphere especially at home matches.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

COME ON UR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Agree with that. Think some would prefer Peter Crouch as 12th man though.

Comment

More posts like this please
        URSSSSS

Comment

Acoustics of LR aren't great. Anyone who's been in qpr blocks know that a racket is made but this doesn't translate to the away fans, likewise we can rarely hear them

Comment

Atmosphere this season will be poor, fans will continue to complain about value for money, slate our players/new signings and spend the whole match chanting rubbish songs about inbreds and the opposition having **** fans.

Atmosphere makers need to move to the centre of the loft away from that corner of that ground.

Comment

i have been in the lower loft for 2 seasons now and only a few people sing

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                i have been in the lower loft for 2 seasons now and only a few people sing
                Well the "family stand" isnt ever gonna be too lively is it..

The entire loft should be for singers.
                Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

I can tell you that in Vblock you lot in q block and the loft end can hardly be heard...whereas the away fans drown out everything else
                  must be the acoustics

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    I can tell you that in Vblock you lot in q block and the loft end can hardly be heard...whereas the away fans drown out everything else
                    must be the acoustics
                    we need the majority of each stand to sing.. whether they will do it or not remains to be seen

Comment

Move the singing fans to up near the away fans, each will encourage to out sing each other. I sit normally in A or B and can hardly hear the LR stand or rhe PQR blocks sing. The away fans always seem noisier so come over to hear or the opo side on Ellerslie
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

in say get some boo boos wailers in!!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Didn't he die several years ago?
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                          X