Damien Delaney out for three months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
    Great. What a thread this is! How does this affect us in anyway. People who do posts like this do my nut in.
    NOT another invador from another message board! Sir Pie is one of the top posters on this board too so me really thinks this fella is either on a wind up or I doubt he'll last long on here!

Comment

If you think Damien Delaney did a solid job for us you clearly didn't get to many games.

Comment

don't know this roberto and with a name like that he could be flavio's love child but he does have a point
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
          If you think Damien Delaney did a solid job for us you clearly didn't get to many games.
          Being part of one of the meanest defences in the league where the GK got the golden gloves says he obviously was solid enough.

Comment

Ive really respected Delaney since that interview he did with QPR Fans at the end of the 2008/9 season, honest and said with flavio there QPR wouldnt progress.

He prob knew he was leaving so maybe it enabled him to speak more freely, still that frank and honest assesment was appreciated.
            Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
              Ive really respected Delaney since that interview he did with QPR Fans at the end of the 2008/9 season, honest and said with flavio there QPR wouldnt progress.

He prob knew he was leaving so maybe it enabled him to speak more freely, still that frank and honest assesment was appreciated.
              Spot on. Never massively rated the guy but in all fairness how the **** can anyone moan cos he better than what has come in since he's been gone!

Comment

Whether the player is Puyol or just poo he is an ex-QPR player who could have died and I repeat that alone is newsworthy and of interest to those who may not have seen the story.

Comment

SirPie don't bite fella. Some people only come on here and post to get a reaction. I say all the educated folk on this board understood your initial post and probably would have done the same had you not beaten them too it.

Comment

Working...
                  X