Hulse to Blackpool...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulse to Blackpool...

...according to The Mirror this morning - if true this shows just how difficult it is to sign proven strikers. The likes of Beattie, Henderson and Hulse would all rather a final shot in the Premiership then take a risk with us.

Where has Henderson gone then?
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      Where has Henderson gone then?
      None of them have gone anywhere - yet. But the likes of Blackpool, Wigan, Bolton, Wolves, etc who all need depth upfront will challenge us for these type of strikers.

Comment

Well I think we need a big man but I was hoping we would of had our 20 man a season striker in. I think signing Hooper or someone of that ilk is a must along with a big man. To not have 1 of the 2 strikers we need in yet is a huge worry. I think we should just pay the money and bring in Jason Roberts as he is proven and would be very useful in the championship and more importantly he is available. I guess that would be showing some ambition though, oh well.

Comment

you wait..a couple of weeks ago Hulse wasn't good enough for many on here ...when he signs for blackpool in the prem it will be ..another one missed out on ..the board are rubbish..blah blah blah

Comment

looking at our strike force is was good enough for me.

Comment

looking at our strike force is was good enough for me.

And me.
              They seek him here.................

Comment

blackpool are already building for 11/12 campaign

Comment

Jeffers on trial. Deffo trying to beat Derbys record..

Comment

Well I think we need a big man but I was hoping we would of had our 20 man a season striker in. I think signing Hooper or someone of that ilk is a must along with a big man. To not have 1 of the 2 strikers we need in yet is a huge worry. I think we should just pay the money and bring in Jason Roberts as he is proven and would be very useful in the championship and more importantly he is available. I guess that would be showing some ambition though, oh well.
                    I think the problem is that the Premiership is now filled with Championship sides (Blackpool, Wolves, Stoke etc) and whereas before we would only have to compete for Championship level players with other Championship sides we now have to compete with Premiership sides who fill their squads with Championship level players.

I don't believe that Maynard or Hooper are Premiership quality but with the likes of Blackpool in the Premiership they are the type of strikers they will go for rather than going for Premiership strikers because all Blackpool have to do is stay above other Championship quality sides to stay in the division. They don't have to compete with the Premiership clubs it's all about survivial and beating the other "non Premiership" clubs in the division.

Comment

Do blackpool want to stay up??

bl00dy hell Hulse & jeffers
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Don't rate him
                        Queens Park Rangers, simply the best.

Comment

Working...
                        X