beautiful kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful kit

ive never seen such a lovely kit as this season,we looked magnificent,and played sensational,but clark looked rubbish ,he wont score many this season,we need hooper,or we could struggle
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

thought you meant this dex...

http://www.megastore.whufc.com/store...ortal=YTNAMLBM

Comment

He said kit not Toilet roll

Comment

its

its a strange kit claret and blue,these colours are featured by many cluibs
        like burnley west ham aston villa etc but its not contempory in its thought
        process

if you guys look at the history of football kits some of the colours were
        amazing in the begining,but then as the years ticked over the colours
        became very boring

the other strange thing is qpr and many teams used to wear black socks well as now the colour that every one uses is white socks

so year love you hammer geezer,your docker team are a little bit more nice than the lot from south london
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Our new home kit is rancid.

Whoever designed it and green lighted that needs to be sent back to St Martin's sharpish for further lessons. Really is risible.

Comment

Comment

claret and blue is so dull and boring, how anyone likes that I don't know.

Comment

I quite like the new kit as it happens but each to their own I guess though why some still harp on about the badge is beyond me considering we have had so many over the last 40 years or so

Comment

i really liked the look of the new kit on that tavi video. but thats prolly cos it looks so summery.

Comment

Speaking of kits, is there any danger of them releasing the 2nd & 3rd anytime soon?
                    Win or lose, on the booze

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      i really liked the look of the new kit on that tavi video. but thats prolly cos it looks so summery.
                      I would watch the team if they played in black binliners and as I say some seem to dislike it just to be controversial or different or just for the hell of it

Does it really matter that much what the current badge is either? We have had many over the last 40 tears as I have said before and I suspect we will have many more in the next 40

Of course we have a proud tradition etc and I have one of the old badges as a tattoo but I aint losing any sleep over us having a new one

Comment

wet spams kit reflects the area they are based in..........gawdy,depressing and unfashionable!
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

This years kit is one of the worst I have ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                            wet spams kit reflects the area they are based in..........gawdy,depressing and unfashionable!
                            we are dedicated followers of fashion facto

Comment

I like our new home kit, i think it looks smart, also weve continued with our hoops! Thank god we dont have something like that horrible Reading kit to look at! Now that is horrible!..

Hammer: That WHU kit looks horrible im afraid mate!
                              Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Working...
                              X