Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR fans get together After 1st match of Season
Collapse
X
-
Loan ,when ever i used to meet with my fellow Rs after games the OB used to swamp us .Up the wall with dogs and split up into 2s and sent on our way wiith threat of arrest.Chelmsford City the home of RadioComment
-
All starts from about 6pmALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Sorry can't make it. Going to the westfields with .orgI played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
what shopping?ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Yeah bit of designer shopping and then we are going to head to nando's, going to be a top night. Cait said there is no alcohol with .org so should be fun.I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
-
Comment
-
Reminder as we have a 5 sticky rule
ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment


Comment