Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
QPR fans get together After 1st match of Season
Collapse
X
-
-
-
im gonna grace the evening with my presence.......might even bring my box of footstomping,floor filling,funkamondo choons with me n spin some classics......aint no stopin us now...hooooooorer..........we're on the move!!you know nothing john snow!!!!Comment
-
Come on Paul, I wonder how many tissues you have ready after stirring up things on here?
Probably enough to make those nice people at Charmin plant a fair few trees....
This whole thing cut's both ways. Some have a problem with fans from other clubs posting on here, but I imagine a fair few would also have a problem with fans who don't feel able to post on a certain site coming back here and acting like a kid.....
Come on mate, I know you are better than HA9, let's see you prove it......Comment
-
I'm probably gonna go to the Pavillion and get p**sed with my cousin, uncle and a few others. If it's nice, I might go Hammersmith and plot up in the Blue Anchor on the river.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
bumpALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
bumpALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
sounds good! im in the UK until the 7th of September! so ill be there for a session and a sing song, i might even bring the mrs !!!
Beefy only got to see you briefly at the Algeria game so will be good to have a vodka or two!!!Comment
-
bumpALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
After all the abuse I have got from fellow British QPR SUPPORTERS over the years I would have picked one, two or maybe three to spend an evening with. Have to say I love the club, but you domestic supporters embarrass me!
A little clique is slowly growing bigger and bigger. Sad, sad state of affairs, if you ask me.
QPR
Best team in the world
Sort ofComment
-
Comment
-
if you care to meet for some no strings my grandad is available.hes not so much rangers mad.just mad.but hes good company.After all the abuse I have got from fellow British QPR SUPPORTERS over the years I would have picked one, two or maybe three to spend an evening with. Have to say I love the club, but you domestic supporters embarrass me!
A little clique is slowly growing bigger and bigger. Sad, sad state of affairs, if you ask me.
"The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".
London Pride has been handed down to us.
London Pride is a flower that's free.
London Pride means our own dear town to us,
And our pride it for ever will be.Comment

Comment