Kris Boyd has signed for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kris Boyd has signed for

MIDDLESBOROUGH ON A FREE TRANSFER. WHY CANT WE EVER SEEM TO GET PLAYERS LIKE THIS:yush::rage:

cos hes scotch and he can drive home form middlesborough thats why we couldnt get a player like him.

Comment

Simply because he wanted to stay up north.

Comment

Like a lot....scared of london
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

He's notorious for not scoring against the better teams anyway...

Comment

Rangers never played him against Celtic because they knew that he wouldn't score..he is a poacher.. and once the division figures him out..I don't see him setting the division alight.

Comment

he might not anyway as i see the championship a step up from the scottish prem bar the top two of course.

Comment

Will do ok in this div imo....boro to go up this season
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

reckon Boyd will be near to 20 goals next term , and can see boro walking the ccc tbh

Comment

yeah behind us

Comment

great free for boro.you`ve missed a good striker there,surprised he aint gone to a prem club.

Comment

But hey, we have agyman, vine, pellicori, mackie, six pies clarke and the old lady who comes round with the tea urn. who needs more strikers?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          But hey, we have agyman, vine, pellicori, mackie, six pies clarke and the old lady who comes round with the tea urn. who needs more strikers?
                          not optimistic then

Comment

Could all change with three cracking signings, Hammer. But so could it for half a dozen sides. Think Boro mean business, but who else? My frustration is the division looks much poorer this season. Any club who even half goes for it is in with a real chance. We have the resources but - so far it seems - not the will.

Comment

I think the fact that no Northern Premiership team has gone in for him speaks volumes about his ability.

Comment

Working...
                              X