Its Monday!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Monday!!

Pete said on a thread last monday that Taarabt had until today to make up his mind on a QPR move which would cost the club £2.5 million,Spurs have agreed so it was down to the player.NW has done all he can,so up to Adel himself.He he were to sign it would make alot of fans(including myself)more positive about the new season and also maybe convince other players that NW wants(decent strikers) that we REALLY do mean business this season.

dont hold your breath...

Comment

It would really be great news, and i believe would help sell a lot more season tickets to the people who are ummin and ahhrin.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        It would really be great news, and i believe would help sell a lot more season tickets to the people who are ummin and ahhrin.
        Definately mate, though I think he will look at the team mates as give it a wide berth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          Pete said on a thread last monday that Taarabt had until today to make up his mind on a QPR move which would cost the club £2.5 million,Spurs have agreed so it was down to the player.NW has done all he can,so up to Adel himself.He he were to sign it would make alot of fans(including myself)more positive about the new season and also maybe convince other players that NW wants(decent strikers) that we REALLY do mean business this season.
          Did Pete really say that, **** me I must remember to make a note in my diary next time Pete opens his mouth.

Comment

Considering the over age crap we've signed Tarrabt would be the silver lining.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Did Pete really say that, **** me I must remember to make a note in my diary next time Pete opens his mouth.
              Why do you waste your time with posts like these?
              Now, Then, Forever
              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

not sure he's wasting time. people seem to still hang on Petes every word and it can be upsetting still for some people to get their hopes up based on petes oracle like knowledge only to be disappointed once again. truth is, pete has no more idea about whats going on than the rest of us. i wont bore you with some of petes gems from the past but didnt he say for instance that we were signing two players last week?

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
                  not sure he's wasting time. people seem to still hang on Petes every word and it can be upsetting still for some people to get their hopes up based on petes oracle like knowledge only to be disappointed once again. truth is, pete has no more idea about whats going on than the rest of us. i wont bore you with some of petes gems from the past but didnt he say for instance that we were signing two players last week?
                  Exactly mate but I don't find it upsetting I think its plain stupid and embarrassing.

Comment

imo he will not sign for us!
                    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

considering Egham no longer posts here,walkonby very rarely,Scott is gone,so is Bigade,Pete is the only real ITK we have left on this board,and while i wouldnt put my house on everything he says i do believe he gets pretty reliable info at least some of the time.Taarabt for me would be a HUGE coup for the club,so fingers crossed

Comment

considering Egham no longer posts here,walkonby very rarely,Scott is gone,so is Bigade,Pete is the only real ITK we have left on this board,and while i wouldnt put my house on everything he says i do believe he gets pretty reliable info at least some of the time.Taarabt for me would be a HUGE coup for the club,so fingers crossed
                        Oh dear... It's comments like this that make him keep posting his nonsense!!

Comment

oh and

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                            Oh dear... It's comments like this that make him keep posting his nonsense!!
                            And comments like yours keep Egham and Walkonby from posting rumours

Comment

And comments like yours keep Egham and Walkonby from posting rumours
                              Think you'll find that Im good pals with Egham on here, spoke to him at Palace away last year. Walkonby , never had a problem , always say hi...

Calling Pete ITK is like, saying Harold Shipman is a good care worker.

Comment

Working...
                              X