If Agyemang and Helguson.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Agyemang and Helguson.....

Look on fire during training and score a few against the mighty Tiverton Town etc, will Neil stick with them or still go and and buy the Marquee 20 goal as season striker??

I Think He likes to give players a chance, so if the likes of Fits Hall, Agyemang and Heidar impress during training and pre season, we may not even see any more signings.

The Board will love Neil even more!

Maybe, it looks like he is giving them all another chance to impress, also I think he has found it difficult to attract players to the club that he wants, a 20 goal per season striker is £2.5m these days which is perhaps more than what they want to pay.

I still maintain we won't spend more than £1m on remaining signings.

Comment

he may have to stick with them if no one else wants them.
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
        he may have to stick with them if no one else wants them.
        Exactly, also like I said he can't get the players in he wants.

Hey, when this team fails we'll be having another massive clear out yet again of the old has beens ;-D

Comment

Originally posted by ollyhoops View Post
          Maybe, it looks like he is giving them all another chance to impress, also I think he has found it difficult to attract players to the club that he wants, a 20 goal per season striker is £2.5m these days which is perhaps more than what they want to pay.

I still maintain we won't spend more than £1m on remaining signings.
          I agree, I think he may have some type of bonus linked to what he spends.

I.E, the higher you get us in the table; your bonus will increase with the lesser amounts that is spent.

So if he can get the likes of Hall, Vine to play well, we wont spend at all and Everyone at the club certainly at board level is happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
            Look on fire during training and score a few against the mighty Tiverton Town etc, will Neil stick with them or still go and and buy the Marquee 20 goal as season striker??

I Think He likes to give players a chance, so if the likes of Fits Hall, Agyemang and Heidar impress during training and pre season, we may not even see any more signings.

The Board will love Neil even more!
            The thing is Jeffro the pair are on a reported 30k week between them thanks to Uncle Gianni. I believe Warnocks hand will more than likely be forced into keeping them same with Vine because what club with money would be interested let alone meet their wage demands. The only option the club have is to pay these players contracts up, this no doubt will have an impact on bringing in a recognised 20+ season goalscorer.

Comment

I wonder if NW has designed the first two weeks of pre season to be really hard, to weed out the ones that don't want to stay and fight for their places and in one or two weeks, we will see a few moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                The thing is Jeffro the pair are on a reported 30k week between them thanks to Uncle Gianni. I believe Warnocks hand will more than likely be forced into keeping them same with Vine because what club with money would be interested let alone meet their wage demands. The only option the club have is to pay these players contracts up, this no doubt will have an impact on bringing in a recognised 20+ season goalscorer.
                We must be looking at circa 60k a week between Hall, Agyemang, Vine and Helgusson.
                The legacy of Paladini ey!!

I actually thuink Warnock would rather risk getting Mackie to 20 goals than signing a proven scorer.
                Some type of Kudos he wants, rather than buying the likes of Hooper or Boyd.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                  I wonder if NW has designed the first two weeks of pre season to be really hard, to weed out the ones that don't want to stay and fight for their places and in one or two weeks, we will see a few moving on.
                  I hope so, the lazy Agymang and Helgusson should be out by next week then!

Comment

I believe Warnocks hand will more than likely be forced into keeping them same with Vine because what club with money would be interested let alone meet their wage demands.
                    I think you are right and is why NW is getting the fat ******s thin again.

Comment

I can't see Aggy being here, and although HH may have a chance, I can't see him being here either.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                        We must be looking at circa 60k a week between Hall, Agyemang, Vine and Helgusson.
                        The legacy of Paladini ey!!

I actually thuink Warnock would rather risk getting Mackie to 20 goals than signing a proven scorer.
                        Some type of Kudos he wants, rather than buying the likes of Hooper or Boyd.
                        Circa 60k a week easily, or as I like to see it £3 million spent on a new striker for what its probably costing us to keep these 4 players for another season. What a ****ing shambles Paladini's legacy leaves the club in, people seem to forget to easily the impact that the previous regimes incompetent transfer dealings is probably having moving thisb club forward.

In Mackie or Clarke maybe Warnock feels he has 2 rough diamonds, Clarke certainly looks to have got his act together we will have to wait and see. Bottom line for me is until we get at least 2/3 of the before mentioned strikers off the books you won't see anyone decent coming in up front.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                          I can't see Aggy being here, and although HH may have a chance, I can't see him being here either.
                          Seriously Benny who will meet this flash w@nk@s wage demands, we are lumbered unless a miracle happens. Too pay up his contract would cost the same as getting someone like Hooper or Boyd in on a transfer fee.

Comment

Circa 60k a week easily, or as I like to see it £3 million spent on a new striker for what its probably costing us to keep these 4 players for another season. What a ****ing shambles Paladini's legacy leaves the club in, people seem to forget to easily the impact that the previous regimes incompetent transfer dealings is probably having moving thisb club forward.

In Mackie or Clarke maybe Warnock feels he has 2 rough diamonds, Clarke certainly looks to have got his act together we will have to wait and see. Bottom line for me is until we get at least 2/3 of the before mentioned strikers off the books you won't see anyone decent coming in up front.
                            I think all these "rough Diamonds" and "Gambles" as Warnock describes Clarke, are actually where we are at; the level we are rolling at... We cant do anything until the 4 yearers F**K off our wage bill...

No way will we spend 2 mill and give a single player 15/20k again.
                            Paladini has well and truely made sure of this.. How he has kept his job, baffles me.

I cant bear ANOTHER season of watching Rowan Vine waddle along the line before losing the ball, Agyemeng running into blind alleys, and Fitz Hall trying to play offside, but it looks like I will have no choice.

Comment

Jeffro, I agree with your sentiments but I don't think there will be any waddling next season, (pictures prove that) as I think the players will be fitter than they have been for a long time and will play to a system or they wont play at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X