Sousa to leicester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sousa to leicester

Cudnt see this anywhere else, just got on train after being at wireless festival in Jude park n saw skyward has left Swansea for the foxes. Expect them to do well again now, well defensively at least
    CHAMPIONS
    Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
    Cudnt see this anywhere else, just got on train after being at wireless festival in Jude park n saw skyward has left Swansea for the foxes. Expect them to do well again now, well defensively at least
    Expect them to finish above us.

Comment

Plenty of threads on here

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showforum=1

As you will by now be aware, Paulo Sousa has left Swansea City. I wish you luck with your new manager, because it is a miracle that he was with us for so long. The man is arogant, big headed and has no contacts in the British or European game (although he will name drop like mad).
      He never speaks to the press, so dont expect any info to come out from your club in future.
      If you can find out what his assistant Bruno does, good luck, because no one could whilst he was with Swansea.
      You can expect very defensive football next season and few goals.
      Thank you for taking him away from us, as it saved us having to sack him and pay him off.
      Good luck for the coming season, you will be neading it.

Keep a copy of this posting and see how long it takes till it all comes true
      Last edited by EYR; 05-07-2010, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Plenty of threads on here

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showforum=1

As you will by now be aware, Paulo Sousa has left Swansea City. I wish you luck with your new manager, because it is a miracle that he was with us for so long. The man is arogant, big headed and has no contacts in the British or European game (although he will name drop like mad).
        He never speaks to the press, so dont expect any info to come out from your club in future.
        If you can find out what his assistant Bruno does, good luck, because no one could whilst he was with Swansea.
        You can expect very defensive football next season and few goals.
        Thank you for taking him away from us, as it saved us having to sack him and pay him off.
        Good luck for the coming season, you will be neading it.

Keep a copy of this posting and see how long it takes till it all comes true
        Didn't he give Swansea their highest finish for 20+ years, 1 pt off the Play Offs. The modern day football fan, can't beat them can you.

Comment

seems official according to Sky :

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...244902,00.html

Comment

Sousa definatley divides opinion wherever he goes.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
              Sousa definatley divides opinion wherever he goes.
              the marmite of managers.

Comment

check the last post in this thread from thursday and then believe in my mystical medium like powers to say we have still got a good few top money players coming in including a big time striker.
                http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...o+sousa&page=2

Comment

Worst football i've seen at Rangers in many a year...Good riddance

Comment

Terrible football under him. Swansea fan quote above highlights everything I think about him.
                    Now, Then, Forever
                    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                      I feel the same and think we have a better man in charge now.

Comment

here we go another sousa love in

Comment

Swansea have the same opinion.

Comment

I thought Dowies was no better to watch than Sousa's.

Sousa's teams defend deep, personally I think he sets them up for the counter attack but has been been limited by the players in the 2 squads he has coached so far.

I always thought that if you give Sousa a transfer budget he can achieve great things. He'll have better players at Leicester, he improve on last seasons finish with Swansea.

Comment

At least at Swansea he took them to a place they will never see again, what I see at QPR was the worst ever football I've seen and many ST holders stopped going.

Comment

Working...
                              X