helguson

ie 4-4-2

is this good enough?

Definatley not good enough. Terrible team imo
    Now, Then, Forever
    [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

here we go again ha ha. course that aint good enuff
      pointless mate, there will be three to four dead cert first team starters to come yetand a couple of squad players as well.
      we are still trying for ambrose, mcanuff, taarabt and a striker amongst a whole heap of others.
      the team will look NOTHING like that. nothing whatsoever.

Comment

Very very poor team

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
          kenny
          connolly
          gorkss
          stewart
          hill
          buzacky
          rowlands
          faurlin
          mackie
          clarke
          helguson

ie 4-4-2

is this good enough?
          good enough under NW for a midtable spot,but we will have a few more in,so that team wont start against barnsley

Comment

Originally posted by rmj1982 View Post
            kenny
            connolly
            gorkss
            stewart
            hill
            buzacky
            rowlands
            faurlin
            mackie
            clarke
            helguson

ie 4-4-2

is this good enough?
            Think Derry will start over Rowlands.

Can actually see us turning out like that.And finishing mid to lower mid table.

Comment

madness this is probably the easiest season for us to get promoted as the league is so wide open and yet we go and mess it up if that is are best starting 11

Comment

Originally posted by W10 RANGER View Post
                madness this is probably the easiest season for us to get promoted as the league is so wide open and yet we go and mess it up if that is are best starting 11
                That probably is the best 11 of our current squad.

Not exactly filling us with hope is it?.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                  That probably is the best 11 of our current squad.

Not exactly filling us with hope is it?.

no its not < 10 months of that to come

Comment

the team will look nothing like that. that might as well be heart of midlothians starting eleven, cos it will be nearer to theirs than ours come the barnsley game.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      the team will look nothing like that. that might as well be heart of midlothians starting eleven, cos it will be nearer to theirs than ours come the barnsley game.
                      What do you reckon we will look like mate?.

Think that will be at least 70% accurate myself.

Comment

i honestly think ambrose is still coming, and if taraabt gives us a definite no then the mcanuff bid will be raised and he will arrive, and for the piece de la resistance beattie or someone of his mould and another defender of quality that i know not who and even a couple more cheaper/free squad players
                        so thats four more in the starting eleven every week in my honest opinion mate. i geuinley believe that warnock hasnt even scratched the surface with his spending and making his own team to get us amongst them in 2011.
                        Last edited by G.T.P; 04-07-2010, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjames View Post
                          Definatley not good enough. Terrible team imo
                          You've not seen that team even play yet how can you even cast a judgement like that.

Typical Rangers fan using the word team when what they really are talking about is individually the line up is not good enough.

A team can only be judged on their performances in the pitch as unit not on paper, when will our fans ever learn to think before they type.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                            You've not seen that team even play yet how can you even cast a judgement like that.

Typical Rangers fan using the word team when what they really are talking about is individually the line up is not good enough.

A team can only be judged on their performances in the pitch as unit not on paper, when will our fans ever learn to think before they type.
                            agreed....at least give us some sort of chance!!!
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                              i honestly think ambrose is still coming, and if taraabt gives us a definite no then the mcanuff bid will be raised and he will arrive, and for the piece de la resistance beattie or someone of his mould and another defender of quality that i know not who and even a couple more cheaper/free squad players
                              so thats four more in the starting eleven every week in my honest opinion mate. i geuinley believe that warnock hasnt even scratched the surface with his spending and making his own team to get us amongst them in 2011.
                              Hopefully some of those come off mate,especially Beattie.Should bang them in in this league.

Comment

Working...
                              X