Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FAO some of the south american loving generals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Robsondinho
    Platinum Seat
    • Mar 2009
    • 12697

    #16
    most of the germans in that team not fully german.
    @chrisrobson9

    Comment

    • loneranger
      CCG
      • Mar 2009
      • 9505

      #17
      loadsa poles n turks isnt it n at least one fergal
      "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

      London Pride has been handed down to us.
      London Pride is a flower that's free.
      London Pride means our own dear town to us,
      And our pride it for ever will be.

      Comment

      • DelTrotter
        Silver Seat
        • Jul 2010
        • 3424

        #18
        Klose + podolski are polish, ozil is turkish

        Comment

        • silvercue
          Silver Seat
          • Mar 2009
          • 4704

          #19
          Originally posted by W12Hoop
          Klose + podolski are polish, ozil is turkish
          they also have recruited a brazilian I think.

          IMO it is totally against the spirit of international football. The Turk was born in Germany, so fair enough. The Poles in the team just qualify through residency IIRC.

          It's as bad as Jack Charlton's Ireland. Disgrace.
          twitter @silvercue

          soundcloud

          Comment

          • BennyBoyRs
            I like 'Lone' time
            • Mar 2009
            • 13695

            #20
            I love the way a bit of banter can turn into such a serious topic.
            Your mum would love me...

            Comment

            • Jamie
              Silver Seat
              • Mar 2009
              • 1064

              #21
              2 Turks
              1 Brazilian
              1 Tunisian
              1 Nigerian
              3 Poles

              for the pedantic.

              Comment

              • sirpiechucker
                Gold Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 5079

                #22
                Originally posted by Jamie
                2 Turks
                1 Brazilian
                1 Tunisian
                1 Nigerian
                3 Poles

                for the pedantic.
                Nigerian? I thought Boateng was Ghanian?

                Comment

                • BennyBoyRs
                  I like 'Lone' time
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 13695

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Jamie
                  2 Turks
                  1 Brazilian
                  1 Tunisian
                  1 Nigerian
                  3 Poles

                  for the pedantic.
                  And a half Ghanaian...
                  Your mum would love me...

                  Comment

                  • sirpiechucker
                    Gold Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 5079

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Robsondinho
                    most of the germans in that team not fully german.
                    Just like Pietersen, Strauss, Kieswetter, Trott, Morgan and Prior aren't English.

                    Or Lawrence Nero Bruno Dallaglio isn't English.

                    Comment

                    • sirpiechucker
                      Gold Seat
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 5079

                      #25
                      Oops Aogo is the Nigerian and Boateng is Ghanian. Still a very very good side.

                      Comment

                      • BennyBoyRs
                        I like 'Lone' time
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 13695

                        #26
                        Originally posted by sirpiechucker
                        Just like Pietersen, Strauss, Kieswetter, Trott, Morgan and Prior aren't English.

                        Or Lawrence Nero Bruno Dallaglio isn't English.
                        This is a footy forum mate. Cricket is a pointless sport, so I couldn't give a monkeys if they were all foreign.

                        Just my opinion, of course.
                        Your mum would love me...

                        Comment

                        • Robsondinho
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 12697

                          #27
                          Originally posted by sirpiechucker
                          Just like Pietersen, Strauss, Kieswetter, Trott, Morgan and Prior aren't English.

                          Or Lawrence Nero Bruno Dallaglio isn't English.
                          I dont care, was just saying. Fair play to them. Only if Englands team can use some foreigners they might get to the quarter finals in tournements.
                          @chrisrobson9

                          Comment

                          • casuallyqpr
                            Silver Seat
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 1516

                            #28
                            love it, all the happy clappers ####ing of to south americans and africans for the past month are finally shutting up.


                            im talking about down the pub etc, not so much posters on here.

                            Comment

                            • WeAreQPR12
                              C Club
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 23558

                              #29
                              Originally posted by casuallyqpr
                              love it, all the happy clappers ####ing of to south americans and africans for the past month are finally shutting up.


                              im talking about down the pub etc, not so much posters on here.
                              I played sunday league football today.

                              Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

                              I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

                              We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

                              Comment

                              Working...