most of the germans in that team not fully german.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
FAO some of the south american loving generals
Collapse
X
-
-
loadsa poles n turks isnt it n at least one fergal"The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".
London Pride has been handed down to us.
London Pride is a flower that's free.
London Pride means our own dear town to us,
And our pride it for ever will be.Comment
-
-
they also have recruited a brazilian I think.
IMO it is totally against the spirit of international football. The Turk was born in Germany, so fair enough. The Poles in the team just qualify through residency IIRC.
It's as bad as Jack Charlton's Ireland. Disgrace.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
This is a footy forum mate. Cricket is a pointless sport, so I couldn't give a monkeys if they were all foreign.
Just my opinion, of course.Your mum would love me...Comment
-
I dont care, was just saying. Fair play to them. Only if Englands team can use some foreigners they might get to the quarter finals in tournements.@chrisrobson9Comment
-
love it, all the happy clappers ####ing of to south americans and africans for the past month are finally shutting up.
im talking about down the pub etc, not so much posters on here.Comment
-
I played sunday league football today.
Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.
I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.
We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!Comment
Comment