Adel Taarabt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
    we bid and had the bid accepted for ambrose, we are trying to get taraabt and a new striker wether it be beattie or not (like i said)
    so take your negative anti rangers ####ing bullocks and do one.
    GTP i'm not being negative, i agree if we can get all three of the players we are after we will have a very good season, i was only stating it the way i did due to this reason they are not yet rangers players so you could mention anyone. So less of this 'Do one' because you think i'm negative.
    I'm not judging you, so i don't know what gives you the right to judge me, am i not allowed to have a say?
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I think he is waiting for more offers and then decide.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
        GTP i'm not being negative, i agree if we can get all three of the players we are after we will have a very good season, i was only stating it the way i did due to this reason they are not yet rangers players so you could mention anyone. So less of this 'Do one' because you think i'm negative.
        I'm not judging you, so i don't know what gives you the right to judge me, am i not allowed to have a say?
        i was only pulling your plonker, but you named players we are not in for, i ONLY named players that we have made approaches for. so its a lot different.
        we are trying for these players, so its allowed to daydream and imagine them in a team together if they all come off.
        daydreaming about kaka and messi is just madness and unrealistic as is comparing it to my mention of these players we are targeting.

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
          how much longer are we going to speculate about this overrated lump

Best thing that could happen is for him to sign for someone else so we can forget about him and get on with building a team for next season, but guess what, people are not falling over themselves to sign him, wonder why.
          Spot on. bloody hate him

Comment

Working...
          X