Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel Taarabt.

Seriously..

I think he may be mulling over our deal purely so he can skip the toughest part of pre season..

I mean he aint the slimest chap in the world, he clearly likes his grub, maybe he is just winging it until the next couple of weeks are out the way then he will show his face...
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Seriously..

I think he may be mulling over our deal purely so he can skip the toughest part of pre season..

I mean he aint the slimest chap in the world, he clearly likes his grub, maybe he is just winging it until the next couple of weeks are out the way then he will show his face...
    You do know he's back in training with Tottenham, and infact reported back BEFORE the rest of their squad.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
      You do know he's back in training with Tottenham, and infact reported back BEFORE the rest of their squad.....
      I did not know this..

Thank you for showing me the error of my ways..

Adel Taarabt i am incorrect, you are a fitness freak and should be congratulated on your time keeping.

Comment

lol youve
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

how much longer are we going to speculate about this overrated lump

Best thing that could happen is for him to sign for someone else so we can forget about him and get on with building a team for next season, but guess what, people are not falling over themselves to sign him, wonder why.
          its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

he would excell in this new workhorse team warnock is building.
            amborse taraabt and beattie (or someone in his ilk) and we would have the best team in the division by a country mile imho.
            Last edited by G.T.P; 03-07-2010, 02:41 PM.

Comment

He has all the ability in the world.

I question his attitude, if he signs there will be fireworks between him and the crowd in game 1. Just my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                he would excell in this new workhorse team warnock is building.
                amborse taraabt and beattie 9or someone in his ilk0 and we would have the best team in the division by a country mile imho.
                What about Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka,?
                And before you say 'we'll never get those'
                Well we don't have the others either, so why not list them.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                  What about Messi, Ronaldo and Kaka,?
                  And before you say 'we'll never get those'
                  Well we don't have the others either, so why not list them.
                  we bid and had the bid accepted for ambrose, we are trying to get taraabt and a new striker wether it be beattie or not (like i said)
                  so take your negative anti rangers ####ing bullocks and do one.

Comment

Sign him the **** up! Hed walk into any side in this division and half of us don't want hin

Comment

Play him the Ozil position with the right players around him and he'd destroy teams and galvanise the fans. Play him up front or on the wings and expect 15 goals or to track back and he'll sulk and split the fans.

A player like Taraabt can be an absolute asset or can be a complete disaster. Personally I'd take the risk but you have to get the right player around him.

Using the German team playing today as an example of the right system would mean that Derry and Faurlin would play the Khedira and Schweinsteiger role. Mackie on the left like Podolski, Taraabt in behind the front man like Ozil and a right winger playing the Muller role (McAnuff or Ambrose). With someone like Hulse playing the Klose role. I believe in this system Taraabt would excel ask him to play the Podolski or Muller role and he won't track back and he won't score enough.

However where this leaves Buzsaky is yet to be seen.

Comment

To me it seems like too many rangers fans hate him.He cant be successful really.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                          To me it seems like too many rangers fans hate him.He cant be successful really.

So a few on here dont like him, "A FEW" do you ever go to live games where the couple of hundred fans who boooood him are nothing but idiots and the few on here who dont like him do not represent the fanbase.
                          They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Revīs wife View Post
                            I don't care how many like him as long as the manager is happy then we shouldn't care what some people think.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
                              Play him the Ozil position with the right players around him and he'd destroy teams and galvanise the fans. Play him up front or on the wings and expect 15 goals or to track back and he'll sulk and split the fans.

A player like Taraabt can be an absolute asset or can be a complete disaster. Personally I'd take the risk but you have to get the right player around him.

Using the German team playing today as an example of the right system would mean that Derry and Faurlin would play the Khedira and Schweinsteiger role. Mackie on the left like Podolski, Taraabt in behind the front man like Ozil and a right winger playing the Muller role (McAnuff or Ambrose). With someone like Hulse playing the Klose role. I believe in this system Taraabt would excel ask him to play the Podolski or Muller role and he won't track back and he won't score enough.

However where this leaves Buzsaky is yet to be seen.
                              Ozil can and wanīt to pass the ball

Comment

Working...
                              X