Wimbledon Semi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon Semi

Just wanted to give all my support and best wishes to Rafael Nadal this Afternoon! Good luck and I hope you destroy that Foreign sc*m!

thank god you said rafal nadal

i hate andy murray scotish ****

if i was in the england team and i got asked who id want to win id say any one but scotland hes a div

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I want to buy a T-Shirt with Anyone but that Scottish To$$er on the front.

Comment

lol if you manage to get on get me one 2!!!!!

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

There was something that happened in the Olympics in 1980, Scottish Sprinter Alan Wells was running the 100m and English Runner Seb Coe running the 1500m.
          Anyway the commentator on Alan Wells winning the 200m Gold said
          'Alan Wells wins the Gold for Great Britain'
          But when Seb Coe won his 1500m Gold the commentator said
          'Seb Coe wins the Gold for England.
          Funny how they change it to whatever suits them. (Obviously had a disliking for the Scots too)
          Last edited by 80sCasual; 02-07-2010, 03:40 PM.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I'm sorry but why do people hate Murray. He is part of the Great Britain Team. We are in Great Britain too. As I am half Scottish come on Andy.

Comment

fawny sithing it!!!
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

As I am half Scottish
                Well consider this the last time I communicate with you! And I'm sure many will follow my example!

Comment

Originally posted by BuzsakyIsGod View Post
                  I'm sorry but why do people hate Murray. He is part of the Great Britain Team. We are in Great Britain too. As I am half Scottish come on Andy.
                  What has that got to do with England, when Bjorg won Wimbledon was it for Sweden or Scandinavia, which is term used to cover countries in that region.

Also, the Scottish Sun say he is Scottish and the English sun call him British, in the same article.

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                    Well consider this the last time I communicate with you! And I'm sure many will follow my example!
                    Why? How fu.cking sad just because I'm half scottish.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                      What has that got to do with England, when Bjorg won Wimbledon was it for Sweden or Scandinavia, which is term used to cover countries in that region.

Also, the Scottish Sun say he is Scottish and the English sun call him British, in the same article.
                      Well on Wimbeldon when his name gets scrolled out what is the flag? Oh yes the British flag not the Scottish flag but the British flag.

Comment

Why? How fu.cking sad just because I'm half scottish.
                        I'm not responding to that question as I don't acknowledge you! Stop trying to trick me!

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
                          I'm not responding to that question as I don't acknowledge you! Stop trying to trick me!
                          Well I'm sorry my mother is Scottish. Though I'm proud to be Scottish, English and Irish.

Comment

Bully for you, I am English so its the cross of St George is for me, not the politically correct Union flag, that the Welsh and Scottish people despise.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                              Bully for you, I am English so its the cross of St George is for me, not the politically correct Union flag, that the Welsh and Scottish people despise.
                              I was just stating the BBC use the British flag.

My god some of you need a hobby.

Comment

Working...
                              X