No announcement yet.

Next England Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hodgson did a decent job managing Finland, and a good job with Switzerland (win ration of better than 50%) so I dont think him handling the national side would not be a problem for him from a coaching point of view.

Comment

Steve Coppell

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        The best candidate is Harry Redknapp but the FA will never go for him and I don't see him leaving Tottenham after doing so well in his first season.
        he would crawl to lancaster gate from white hart laneon his hands and knees if they said they wanted him.

Comment

Harry redknapp without a shodow of a doubt by far the best english manager around and always gets the best outta players.

If not i would look at stuart pearce passion personified!!!!!!!

as 4 david beckham i would rather c mr blobby in charge!!!!!!!

Comment

Harry or Hodgson would be good,with a youngster learning the ropes.Also,the F.A should make a stand and put in place the mid season break,and demand more assistance from the premiership with regards the centre of excellence.Something has to be put in place now,follow Spain's lead.The number of continental players also has to be capped as we have the lowest ratio of english players playing in the prem,44%!!!
            I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Working...
            X