Next England Manager?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next England Manager?

So who will it be? IMO I think they should go for a younger manager like Shearer or Beckham, Sammy Lee could be a good choice.

experienced veterans of the game cant do it, what makes you think a rookie could?
    rednapp for me, would love that.

Comment

Simply because we have had experienced managers that can't deliver, we had Sven, McClaren and now Capello. IMO I think we should try a new direction and appoint a younger manager with new ideas and passion (like Holloway) and turn our future to youth, most of that current squad is now ageing and tired therefore the future lies with the U21 side.

Comment

Flavio isn't head of the FA is he ???
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Becks but no badges.

IMO even if Jesus was gaffa it wouldnt make English players as good technically as the worlds best. The problem goes to grass roots, no good players being produced.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Redknapp

Becks???? No way

Comment

As Chris said think it goes a lot deeper than the manager, though must be said for all Capello's reputation if Mclaren had made some of those tactical decisions (eg bringing on Heskey when we are chasing goals) he would be crucified.

Comment

redknapp best english manager by a mile

Comment

holloway

Comment

The trouble only starts with the manager.Simply, we do not have enough good players.If our answer to a crisis is to bring on Heskey, we are focked.

Comment

Redknapp with becks as assistant, build him up to being manager in the future

Comment

To many foreign players in the english game, our players are just not coming through.

Comment

I think we need an English manager.
                          First off, it's a matter of pride. I know it's a modern British way of doing things, sell off national assets/utilities to foreigners, soon to sell off the Royal Mail to foreigners waiting in the wings, but we really should draw the line at having our national football team managed by a foreigner.
                          Spain is managed by a Spaniard, as they always have. Germany is managed by a German, as they always have. Holland is managed by a Dutchman, as they always have. Portugal is managed by a Portuguese, as they always have. France is managed by a Frenchman, as they always have.
                          England, we've become the African nation of western Europe, dependant on a foreigner to coach the national team, as if we were bereft of competent English coaches. Enough already.
                          Redknapp should be appointed manager of England as soon as is humanly possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            I think we need an English manager.
                            First off, it's a matter of pride. I know it's a modern British way of doing things, sell off national assets/utilities to foreigners, soon to sell off the Royal Mail to foreigners waiting in the wings, but we really should draw the line at having our national football team managed by a foreigner.
                            Spain is managed by a Spaniard, as they always have. Germany is managed by a German, as they always have. Holland is managed by a Dutchman, as they always have. Portugal is managed by a Portuguese, as they always have. France is managed by a Frenchman, as they always have.
                            England, we've become the African nation of western Europe, dependant on a foreigner to coach the national team, as if we were bereft of competent English coaches. Enough already.
                            Redknapp should be appointed manager of England as soon as is humanly possible.
                            Dont want to be busy but big phil is Brasilian
                            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                              Dont want to be busy but big phil is Brasilian
                              Close enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X