Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C rapello just handed in his suicide note.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C rapello just handed in his suicide note.

Lining that team up in a 4-4-2 is a big two fingers up to 90% of popular football consensus of how we should be lining up today.

Cue 0-0 at 75 mins and send for Huskey or Crouch - long ball - and goodbye SA.

The players are culpable for lack of passion but C rappello just put himself in the stocks.

I still pray for a 2-0 win.

GULP
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

The team that's been announced could line up in any number of formations, It could be a diamond, it could be 4-2-3-1, Graham Taylor seems to think its going to be a 4-3-2-1 christmas tree. Who knows, it would seem strange for it to be a flat 4-4-2

Comment

Its not 442.

It 4 3 1 2

Gerrard behind Rooney and Defoe, 3 man central midfield.

Think you owe Capello an apology!

Comment

Crapello eh....

2 changes, milner crosses for defoe to score the winner.
        :drunk:

Comment

Some would make you believe Capello has lost it and that we're s**t. We bossed the ####s and were unlucky. We played poorly against the Algerians, then bossed yesterdays game. The only downside is that we're not that potent in attack. Rooney got better as yesterdays game wore on, but we need a marked improvement from him on Sunday as the Germans will punish us for being wasteful. Our defence will be key once more I feel. If JT has another blinder and Glen can nulify Podolski from cutting in, I feel we can stop them. All it needs is for us to have our scoring boots on and we'll come away with a victory.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Some would make you believe Capello has lost it and that we're s**t. We bossed the ####s and were unlucky. We played poorly against the Algerians, then bossed yesterdays game. The only downside is that we're not that potent in attack. Rooney got better as yesterdays game wore on, but we need a marked improvement from him on Sunday as the Germans will punish us for being wasteful. Our defence will be key once more I feel. If JT has another blinder and Glen can nulify Podolski from cutting in, I feel we can stop them. All it needs is for us to have our scoring boots on and we'll come away with a victory.
            just what i was gonna say but put in a way i can only read n not dream of writing. SPOT ON

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
              Lining that team up in a 4-4-2 is a big two fingers up to 90% of popular football consensus of how we should be lining up today.

Cue 0-0 at 75 mins and send for Huskey or Crouch - long ball - and goodbye SA.

The players are culpable for lack of passion but C rappello just put himself in the stocks.

I still pray for a 2-0 win.

GULP
              The ultimate proof that so many of our fellow Rangers fans know nothing about football other than how to moan.
              Give that man a coconut
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X