Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Derry be the last of the shite signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by qpr-buzsaky View Post
    Dont rate hulse, much prefer hooper, sharp, jackson, ebanks blake, austin, etc.
    i dont either,BUT he IS better than what we have already

Comment

Think Mackie might be an under-rated signing. Not a star buy but probably better than many may think.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
        Ok i did say at the start of the thread that hill was also coming,so to re-phrase "Will Hill be the last of the shite signings".....i think so,I think Hulse and Ambrose will follow soon,and another striker(no idea who),and Taarabt remains at about 50/50.

Sometimes I pity the fact that speech is free on the internet

How do you think Hill and Derry are feeling when they now are critized before they have kicked a ball.........................
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rev“s wife View Post

How do you think Hill and Derry are feeling when they now are critized before they have kicked a ball.........................
          funnily enough, i dont think they care what some bloke in ireland called matthew with a photo of a spotty bloke that doesnt play for us thinks.

Comment

what will be will be and no amount of angsting over it is going to change the players that warnock brings in.

Lets see what happens and if it turns out crap then we can have a moan and if its great we can congratulate him on his signings.

Having little tugs over this one or that one or whether or not Adel is 50/50 now instead of 60/40 according to someone who may or may not be ITK is not a great way to spend a summer
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by Rev“s wife View Post

dont care how they feel,this sort of is rubbish is not welcome by me. pro footballers dont give a toss just as long as they can pick up a fat pay cheque even tho they are past it courtesy of the circus QPR then they dont have to worry.

Comment

There is more to come

Comment

matthew isnt ITK,hes ITA[in the armchair]
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Hulse and Sharp would be quality and would only cost around 3 mill for both i reckon :D

Comment

Originally posted by kenny_hoop View Post
                      Hulse and Sharp would be quality and would only cost around 3 mill for both i reckon :D
                      £1 million each,Sharp wanted by Burnley and Leeds,and good to see my good friend Merryploughboy back.

Comment

Working...
                      X