Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Derry be the last of the shite signings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Derry be the last of the shite signings?

Ok i know Hill is coming also(some think he is decent),but apart from Kenny,all the rest have been pretty shite really,so with july approaching,and remembering so many have said the good signing wont arrive till july,is Derry the last crap signing we will make this summer,and will we now(in july) make some decent signings?

You tell me thought you was ITK?

Comment

Does this mean there are only 1 to 2 more signings to come?
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        You tell me thought you was ITK?
        not ITK,just want others opinions

Comment

I'm sure Warnock can dig out a few more.

Comment

personally don't see it as a shite signing, at least he aint a risk you know what you get.

Comment

On Clint Hill to go..

Then come July all the good players arrive...

Comment

Lads, let's have some positivity. Derry is not a glamour signing. But a lot of Palace fans are sad to see him go. Why? He's a leader on the pitch who gees up other players and sticks his foot in.
                We desperately need someone like that. Does Mahon have the legs for another season, will Rowly - a better player on his day - stay fit?
                In the face of nearly all other opinion on this board, I think he's a good buy.

Comment

we need to wait till mid july..........then we can moan.
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

will be the same kind of shite & excuses will come from the board & managenent that we were after some quality players but just missed out on em as usual. Just a hunch but reckon Stead will be our next one in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                      personally don't see it as a shite signing, at least he aint a risk you know what you get.
                      Exactly right - wasnt long ago many here were screaming out for players (and a manager come to that) that knew this division and were not a risk in this division. We now are getting these players - not the likes of Parejo, Di Carmine, Tommassi, etc who were really, looking back, a real risk. They didnt click, but these players signed so far, although by some perceived not to be good enough and are not "big name players, will hopefully all gel together under NW. The proof will soon to be seen when the season starts, but until then lets keep an open mind and judge these so-called c r a p players when they've had time to play a few games under NW.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                        Ok i know Hill is coming also(some think he is decent),but apart from Kenny,all the rest have been pretty shite really,so with july approaching,and remembering so many have said the good signing wont arrive till july,is Derry the last crap signing we will make this summer,and will we now(in july) make some decent signings?

Comment

Originally posted by norfolk ranger View Post
                          will be the same kind of shite & excuses will come from the board & managenent that we were after some quality players but just missed out on em as usual. Just a hunch but reckon Stead will be our next one in!!!
                          not stead but someone very similar

Comment

But MYU has been promising us two cracking strikers. I'd be happy with Hulse and Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                              But MYU has been promising us two cracking strikers. I'd be happy with Hulse and Simpson.
                              you will be half happy so

Comment

Working...
                              X