Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are QPR So Bad At marketing Compared To Fulham???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are those who say they don't see the point of marketing the same people who complain when the ground is a third empty?

Some of the marketing ideas mentioned are actually advertising ideas, and they are expensive for a Championship Club. I've always thought the best way of promoting the club is to use games that won't be sold out by giving free tickets to schools. It fills the ground, improves the atmosphere, makes it more family friendly and gets in the much needed new blood (my hunch is our fan base is now a lot older than when I first started coming regularly in the early eighties). Do that and surprise, surprise a certain number of kids pester their parents to bring them back and you have new fans. It really shouldn't be that difficult.

Comment

the reason is simple.they have been in the premiership for 10 years or so and are selling a premiership brand as such and have the extra funds to put into marketing projects.they must have more foreign visitors than any other club.if they ever go down they will get bout 2/3 of the fans if they are lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
        the reason is simple.they have been in the premiership for 10 years or so and are selling a premiership brand as such and have the extra funds to put into marketing projects.they must have more foreign visitors than any other club.if they ever go down they will get bout 2/3 of the fans if they are lucky.
        Spot on hammer.

And to offer cheaper tickets than us for premiership football is where we can't compete.

Anyway well done for only conceding the 3 on sat evening hammer
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

surprised it was only three

at least i never lost a monkey

shame fulham away aint our last game as i would have loved to have gone out in style and wreck the place

Comment

Working...
          X