Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are QPR So Bad At marketing Compared To Fulham???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are QPR So Bad At marketing Compared To Fulham???

Fulham have interest in getting commentaries of games on local radio.

Fulham have interest in promoting football in the Community on radio and through press, yet QPR don't really show an interest in getting involved

Fulham market in Acton down to Clapham

Fulham fill up a stadium of 24,000, when we all know they have around 7,000 diehard supporters.

We are being left miles behind, its just frustrating when they attract new people through the turnstiles, yet we cannot seem to manage it!!

When a football club you love seem reluctant to promote itself, must say it gets very frustrating
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Ali russell.

Comment

He has not done that job for about 6 months
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

He's not done any job that's worth mentioning since he's been at the club.

Comment

Been saying this for years.

Started off with some shocking marketing by Sam Taylor and has continued unabated...

Easy enough to rectify if the wit and will is there.

Having said that, it is far easier to market a Premier League club than a struggling CCC club.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
            He has not done that job for about 6 months
            He came up with the gold, silver, bronze which is a really bad move

Comment

Sure, but it needs more than going to the grassroots.

Doesn't help we are more expensive than fulham in many cases

Comment

Sure, but it needs more than going to the grassroots.

Doesn't help we are more expensive than fulham in many cases
                Well QPR was marketed wrong full stop.

IMO season ticket holders should have some discount at the shop and with food.

In terms of attracting new fans, that won't happen until we a) make the premiership, b) the club gets the fans more involved with the club as before.

Fulham did it right, QPR did it wrong.... simple as that.

Comment

more offers are needed, like at palace at home we got 18k here because of our performances and there was an offer there

Comment

i find it sad that a football club needs marketing at all but of course that is just a sign of the times.for me i was given no choice who id support.same as with my old man.so any marketing rangers do aint really going to affect me except in bringing in some twots who aint got no affinity with the club and have just got a good deal on a ticket
                    "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                    London Pride is a flower that's free.
                    London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                    And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Fulham have interest in promoting football in the Community on radio and through press, yet QPR don't really show an interest in getting involved

Fulham fill up a stadium of 24,000, when we all know they have around 7,000 diehard supporters.

We are being left miles behind, its just frustrating when they attract new people through the turnstiles, yet we cannot seem to manage it!!

When a football club you love seem reluctant to promote itself, must say it gets very frustrating
                      These are all things neglected years ago, not just within the last month or so.

Comment

Loneranger

you are right but the sign of the times means you have Liverpool and Man Utd supporters living in West london who probably never been to watch their so called team

Comment

they must employ people who give a toss ! and if you recall.....Flabby regarded all real fans as **** to be fleeced.....lets hope the new guys have learnt from his dismal failure to attract (bring back) fans to Loftus Road....was only concerned with The Boutique brand and lets be fair that don't win yer games !

Comment

In my opinion they've been p*** poor since the 3rd div. days, whether its the total lack of imagination in the leisure range to making it difficult in obtaining a match ticket at the box office, a total re-think and overhaul is long overdue and with the unemployment amongst r's supporters lets start by employing some of them for some new ideas
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

They fill the stadium because they make it affordable. The fact that they are in the Prem also helps.
                              Plus, we haven't significantly improved our squad since the take-over, apart from Faurlin. Hopefully this season we will do exactly that.

Comment

Working...
                              X