No announcement yet.

Paddy Kenny is on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is gonna be adored by us i say. hes got that sort of personality in a player that we love.

Comment

i spoke to an arsenal fan who said that kenny is a trully outstanding keeper

i spoke to an arsenal fan who said that kenny was a trully outstanding keeper
      so its been a long time since we had a phil parkes type genius in the goal,so well done neil
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i would be happy with 1k a week lol
        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
          Sheffield local press said he WAS on £10k a week, but after his ban, Sheff Utd have cut it by 65% or 2/3rds. So to around £3.5k.
          We 'significantly' improved that.
          So if we have doubled it that's £7k, or if NW is right it's back to 10k.

Works for me, but is discussing people wages a tad distateful. We never used to make such a big thing about it. Most people would be disappointed if their wages details were quoted/discussed in public.
          I'm not entirely convinced any club employee should br commenting on it openly.

Do we as fans have a right to know ?
          I doubt we contribute as much to players wages as we used to.
          Or at least as much as we'd like to thibk we do.

What you said is spot on fella. Footballers careers are short so they should try and earn as much as they can in there given time. If someone offered me £### a day more to do my job elsewhere I'd go, so why should they be any different. As you say why is it our business as fans to know.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
            i spoke to an arsenal fan who said that kenny was a trully outstanding keeper
            so its been a long time since we had a phil parkes type genius in the goal,so well done neil
            Was this a sober conversation?

Comment

Working...
            X