• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paddy Kenny is on

10k a week.

Sauce?

Comment

NW on QPR Player.

Said he is on half what was reported, 20k was reported so 10k.

Comment

I shall watch it tonight, I don't think we'll have any players on 20k a week.

Comment

he doesn't mention any figures and says he's on 50% of that, so really would depend on which paper he reads.

Comment

The papers were saying £20k, didn't see any other figures banded about.

Comment

^ agreed

Comment

maybe, but i do recall see 15k in one of the yorkshire papers

Comment

Well £10k per week for a top goalkeeper in the championship is actually quite reasonable...

Comment

If he's on 10-12k a week, good piece of business

Comment

Sheffield local press said he WAS on £10k a week, but after his ban, Sheff Utd have cut it by 65% or 2/3rds. So to around £3.5k.
                      We 'significantly' improved that.
                      So if we have doubled it that's £7k, or if NW is right it's back to 10k.

Works for me, but is discussing people wages a tad distateful. We never used to make such a big thing about it. Most people would be disappointed if their wages details were quoted/discussed in public.
                      I'm not entirely convinced any club employee should br commenting on it openly.

Do we as fans have a right to know ?
                      I doubt we contribute as much to players wages as we used to.
                      Or at least as much as we'd like to thibk we do.

Comment

warnock wasnt talking about what kenny is on at qpr.

he said kennys wages at sheff utd were 50% of what the papers said he was on.
                        Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Was I the only one who, when they saw the title of this thread, "Paddy Kenny is on" thought the next words were gonna be "a diet" or "Night Nurse again"?

Comment

Judo,
                            FIr point, I just responding to an earlier post about NW suggesting Kenny on £10k / £20k. I don't have Player for accuracy, sorry.

I was merely pointing out what Northern press wrote and questioning whether it's ethical or right for us all to be paying so much attention and emphasis on a players wage ?

I bet Speroni ends up on more at West Ham.
                            Hypocritical of me, I know.

Comment

sorry if it came across a bit abrupt! didnt mean to! lol :drunk:

probably a bit unfair to talk about wages etc.. but tbh its talked about by the media alot its hard not to!
                              Queens Park Rangers Til I Die!

Comment

Working...
                              X