Season ticket decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair you do have a point.

It was a community of supporters before, though that only really came together for the first time before the Play off final and then the following years promotion.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

So you're basing your decision not to renew based on transfer activity a full month before the transfer window actually opens?

and just so we're clear, who exactly have we actually missed out on during the month before the transfer window actually opens?

just wondering why a fan "who was there at Vauxhall Motors" (so was I, for the record...) has decided, after witnessing all the sh*t that's happened, decides finally to give up the season ticket when the club finally looks like it's moving in the right direction? - do you wait for stock prices to hit rock bottom before selling them as well?

and as for Ambrose, since when did he become the anti-christ? where did he say "I don't want to come to QPR..." to be fair, if Palace don't want to sell, there's not an awful lot we/he can do.

(unless he kicks up a fuss, and demands to leave, but THAT makes him a trouble maker, and we don't want those either, right?!)
      RUN, MWEPU, RUN! CHARGE FORTH AND BOOT THAT BALL DOWNFIELD MY BOY, YOU MAGNIFICENT CHAMPION YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
        I was at Vauxhall Motors, also away at chesterfield in the rain losing 4-2, port vale on that wednesday night, like to think you were too.
        I wasn't mate as I lived in Germany at the time and could only get to a few games. I'm not the one throwing my toys out of the pram 3 months before the transfer window has closed and ONE MONTH BEFORE IT HAS OPENED though and I've renewed.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
          To be fair you do have a point.

It was a community of supporters before, though that only really came together for the first time before the Play off final and then the following years promotion.
          This is true but I think a lot of the problems amoungst the fanbase now are caused by fans with unrealistic expectations, who expect us to have signed Real Madrid's firs tteam one month before the transfer window has even opened.

I guess Flavio has to take a lot of blame though, he set the high expectations that the gullible then believed and still believe now he's not even running the club anymore.

Comment

i'm getting one....i'm not getting one....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I reckon that some people who use message boards use threads to vent out frustration, and when some people get frustrated or angry they regress into a child like state. Briatore is very like that, a brat who wants everything his way. Well the world aint lIke that, we have to make do with what we've got. I would love to be in control of QPR FC but I'm not. The only thing I'm in control of is me, and a few years ago even that was difficult!
              And another thing I'm sure of is that if I never came to QPR again it would not be a life changing thing for the board, players or all the other fans. I am just trying to get through life.... and if I get down to watch the rangers then that's a bonus.. for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post
                So you're basing your decision not to renew based on transfer activity a full month before the transfer window actually opens?

and just so we're clear, who exactly have we actually missed out on during the month before the transfer window actually opens?

just wondering why a fan "who was there at Vauxhall Motors" (so was I, for the record...) has decided, after witnessing all the sh*t that's happened, decides finally to give up the season ticket when the club finally looks like it's moving in the right direction? - do you wait for stock prices to hit rock bottom before selling them as well?

and as for Ambrose, since when did he become the anti-christ? where did he say "I don't want to come to QPR..." to be fair, if Palace don't want to sell, there's not an awful lot we/he can do.

(unless he kicks up a fuss, and demands to leave, but THAT makes him a trouble maker, and we don't want those either, right?!)

Comment

ive renewed but can see where this fella is coming from. It has been dispointing so far BUT we have done as much business as other clubs. ive faith we sign a few bits of quality....if ambrose comes he comes if he doesnt he doesnt thats football just have to move on to the next guy..

Read at the weekend that west ham will bid on up tp 40 or 50 players this summer and will probs get 4!!!
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
                    Boring!!!! Another thread you've started saying you're not going to get a season ticket.

Ok fair enough you're not going to get one...move on.

Almost 6,500 sold already - If you dont want to get one fair enough, it seems as though you keep posting this thread to get reassurance that you are doing the right thing!! - 6,500 dont share your view

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff View Post

My thoughts also...

I think he's also unhappy cos we havent sign Adel yet, but even though weve offered spurs millions of pounds and the player a contract were apparently still not spending...

Just maybe IF Adel doesnt sign its more to do witht he fact that he doesnt want to play for us RATHER than our boards fault....
                      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

may get one or may just carry on paying a ****le a game as and when i choose aint sure yet
                        "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                        London Pride is a flower that's free.
                        London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                        And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                          Decided to pick and choose games, though will probably end up going to most.

The club have lost out on a season ticket buyer now.

Ambrose aint happening, taraabt aint happening, Kenny is all talk as is Bednar.
                          Hill, Derry and Leon " big mac eater"Clarke are happening.

Maybe after the whole Ambose incident the club will stop trying to get free transfers, out of contract players, picking off clubs that have severe financial difficulties.

Spend some effing money.... Billionaires??? Tightest in the land.
                          im sure players and fans alike will be shedding many a tear over this devastating news...
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2