Season ticket decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season ticket decision

Decided to pick and choose games, though will probably end up going to most.

The club have lost out on a season ticket buyer now.

Ambrose aint happening, taraabt aint happening, Kenny is all talk as is Bednar.
    Hill, Derry and Leon " big mac eater"Clarke are happening.

Maybe after the whole Ambose incident the club will stop trying to get free transfers, out of contract players, picking off clubs that have severe financial difficulties.

Spend some effing money.... Billionaires??? Tightest in the land.

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post

Maybe after the whole Ambose incident the club will stop trying to get free transfers, out of contract players, picking off clubs that have severe financial difficulties.

sure the club dont give a toss about their fans anyhow...
    just wish they had the balls to spend some money and go for promotion
    give me an owner with half the money and twice the commitment

Comment

I'm with you on this one Jeffro,once again all talk but no action,the same ole calibre of players will be gracing Loftus Rd again,not bothered about ambrose to be honest,there are better out there but you have to spend and show commitment which seems to be sadly lacking,pick n choose for me,same old hype just a different mouthpiece...:rage:

Comment

Thats 2 fans whom they have lost to a season ticket then, I wonder how many there is in total if everyone is honest. I will probably spend the same amount picking and choosing games, but I have heard it all before and refuse to be drawn into the spin anymore.

Comment

The transfer window closes on the 31st August mate.

Isn't this like your 4th thread like this?

Where were you when we were really s***?

Comment

Thats 2 fans whom they have lost to a season ticket then, I wonder how many there is in total if everyone is honest. I will probably spend the same amount picking and choosing games, but I have heard it all before and refuse to be drawn into the spin anymore.
            No,upto six as both my boys and two of my mates not renewed,all feeling the same,i'm sure we're not the only ones,pick n choose will be cheaper than the S/T.

Comment

Comment

With about 10 weeks to go, I'd still put money on Ambrose coming because terms have been agreed
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  With about 10 weeks to go, I'd still put money on Ambrose coming because terms have been agreed
                  now that palace are saved will that affect the transfer?

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    do we want him though? after the way he has ****ed us about with his beloved Palace routine...
                    **** him
                    hope he rots at Palace.

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post

with knobs on - some are like a stuck record

Comment

Originally posted by wicksta View Post

I was at Vauxhall Motors, also away at chesterfield in the rain losing 4-2, port vale on that wednesday night, like to think you were too.

Comment

Then you would realise how much we have improved during that time.
                          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Boring!!!! Another thread you've started saying you're not going to get a season ticket.

Ok fair enough you're not going to get one...move on.

Comment

Preffered those days to be honest, at least we signed cra.p because we had no money, now we sign it with Billionaaires in charge!!

Comment

Working...
                              X