There is a god!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hermitage10 View Post
    Bent had 24 prem goals - we should take a striker who is used to putting the ball in the back of the net

I cant understand anyone who thinks SWP should go - totally crap, waste of space. Take Adam Johnson ahead of him, since he moved to city he played basically every week. Wright-phillips has hardly played
    But he's another one who does have the ability to perform at a higher level even if he doesn't for City.

He has scored goals for England plus he has more of an end product than Walcott.

Comment

Originally posted by sirpiechucker View Post
      But he's another one who does have the ability to perform at a higher level even if he doesn't for City.

He has scored goals for England plus he has more of an end product than Walcott.
      I think with Milner and Lennon would be better there. No need for 3 IMO. I'd have left SWP out and kept Parker as CM is more vital. If we lose Barry and Gerrard, we have to play Carrick who's been poor lately.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        I think with Milner and Lennon would be better there. No need for 3 IMO. I'd have left SWP out and kept Parker as CM is more vital. If we lose Barry and Gerrard, we have to play Carrick who's been poor lately.
        By the sounds of it the players that FC is leaving behind are the inexperienced ones and he's going for players that he can rely on.

Yes Bent has had an excellent season but he has yet to prove himself at International level whereas someone like SWP has always done well when he's played for England.

I'm guessing FC sees the squad something like this (deputies in brackets):

Green (Hart and James)
        Johnson (Carragher) Ferdinand, Terry (King and Upson), Cole (Warnock)
        Lennon (SWP) Lampard, Barry (Milner, Carrick) and Gerrard (Cole)
        Heskey, Rooney (Defoe, Crouch)

I understand the likes of Milner, Gerrard and Cole can all play alternative positions but FC will want a deputy to each player and all of the above with the exception of Warnock have experience.

Baines supposedly has issues over home sickness (ala Marcus Trescothick) hence why FC hasn't taken him.

Comment

p i ss myself at a grown man suffering homesickness. man up you bellend.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Not a threat...More of a friendly invite for you to tell me I'm a mug to my face. I'm just suggesting you stop giving it the f**king biggun as it's wearing thin now. You have some good opinions, and some I find strange, but so does every one. Unlike the others, you choose to get gobby...not just to me, but to many others.

It's boring, so wind your neck in.
            Benny thats bullsh it and you know it.

I have only had 2 big fall outs on this message board and that is with yourself and Chris Robson, so don't talk sh it!

I have no problem meeting you as I have some good points that maybe you need highlighting in person. I am not full of myself but I will call a spade a spade if I disagree with something.

If that bugs you then so be as I couldn't care less.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Benny thats bullsh it and you know it.

I have only had 2 big fall outs on this message board and that is with yourself and Chris Robson, so don't talk sh it!

I have no problem meeting you as I have some good points that maybe you need highlighting in person. I am not full of myself but I will call a spade a spade if I disagree with something.

If that bugs you then so be as I couldn't care less.
              Deluded if you think you've only annoyed two posters.

That's fine. We'll sort something next season.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Seriously just because some posters don't kick off with you all the time doesn't mean they don't find you an irritating ****.

Even I appreciate I have annoyed a fair few posters on here and I'm far more likeable than you

Comment

Benny people like Neil who are never talking footballing matters, and are just out to get notice is what this message board doesn't need.

I think you have just gone to far mate and yeah maybe we need to meet as I don't want the issue you have with me looming all of what I hope is a successful season next year. I think the main reason is because we both have strong views.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Seriously just because some posters don't kick off with you all the time doesn't mean they don't find you an irritating ****.

Even I appreciate I have annoyed a fair few posters on here and I'm far more likeable than you
                    Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                    X