No announcement yet.

do we really want lee hughes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way....not the sort of guy we want at LR !

Comment

Originally posted by northkenexile View Post
      no way....not the sort of guy we want at LR !
      A goal scorer?
      A man who's commited a crime and has done all he can to put it right?
      A man who does a lot for charity?

Again, I am not trying to sugar coat his actions, but he's not a menace. He's a man who made a huge, huge mistake and will still live with that for the rest of his life. He paniced and ran away from the scene of a crime and has served his time. Small number of years for taking anothers life, maybe, but he's still done what our justice system asked of him. He's got his career back on track and stayed out of trouble. Not an evil man. Just a stupid one trying to get on with things.

I'm sure if he did come to LR, scored a load and fired us into the Prem, you'd all be happy to back him then.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

not concerned with his past....more concerned with his age etc....and what he has to offer....remember we're building for the prem ! !

Comment

All we need is a killer in the side...

Comment

If that ****bag comes within 50 yards of putting on a QPR shirt - it's game over for me.

Didn't think we could sell our soul THAT far down the river. Ironically would have been a typical Briatore signing.

Comment

Great player.
              @chrisrobson9

Comment

Ok lets sign Marlon King instead then!

Comment

Not a good role model for children on match day either..

.."oh look son, there's the guy who killed and ruined a family... now he's playing football kicking and laughing.."

Comment

ok, calm down....there are wide spread rumours WHY JUMP DOWN MY THROAT...

why spread false rumours then bemoan others for questioning or replying?

do you DEBATE ON THIS MB?
                    seems the one''s most defensive are the circle of friends of qbp..for the record i have no beef with pete, AT ALL...this is my thinking at the mo....
                    i rarely get personal but am quite cheesed off.
                    still wouldn't be qpr without rows hahahahahaa

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
                      ok, calm down....there are wide spread rumours WHY JUMP DOWN MY THROAT...

why spread false rumours then bemoan others for questioning or replying?

do you DEBATE ON THIS MB?
                      seems the one''s most defensive are the circle of friends of qbp..for the record i have no beef with pete, AT ALL...this is my thinking at the mo....
                      i rarely get personal but am quite cheesed off.
                      still wouldn't be qpr without rows hahahahahaa
                      It's how we do it at Rangers, Luke...you should know that.

Besides...I'm not jumping down your throat...Just telling you that I was fibbed to. I retracted that statement within minutes as my mate text saying him and O'Brien were a wind up.
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

I dont want him here, but only because i dont think he is a good enough footballer for QPR. As far as i am concerned if we are talking about QPR then the football has to come first. Would i like Joey Barton............... yes i would love for him to play for us even though i do think he is a complete d!ckhead

Comment

Wouldn't want Hughes or Barton for that matter. Yes we should give people a second chance but people have to face up to his actions and the consequences of them. They have served their time but that doesn't mean they should be welcomed with open arms. Both are not the sort of people we want at this club, but then I dont think either of them are good enough for CCC
                          22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

i know he's not coming, but as a theoretical discussion. would people have fealt the same about Patrick Kluivert signing in his pomp? dont remember to many newcastle fans kicking up a fuss.

Comment

Working...
                            X