No announcement yet.

Celebration When Agyemang Scored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about at blackpool when Ephrain done the head shoulders knees & toes dance?? cant remember such outrage on here.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Albeit, I think it's great that the rudeboys of London are doing a stupid stupid dance rather than stabbing and shooting each other.
      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
        Albeit, I think it's great that the rudeboys of London are doing a stupid stupid dance rather than stabbing and shooting each other.
        They will be in line for OBE next!

Comment

what a load of rude boy gangsta crapola
          what the hell was god thinking of when he thought of hamsters?

Comment

Highly Embarrassing

Comment

i didnt see it but was it really that bad? all the players did a little dance last season when we scored against stoke, i think it can raise moral if the players are having a good time

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                Call me old fashioned, but what's up with doing a George Formby?
                Imagine it, if you will, I BUSHRANGER am a goalscorer extraordinaire, It's the champions league final, and our beloved team, QPR, are playing Manure Utd and it's 0-0 with 30 seconds to go, having picked the ball up just inside their half, Akos advances 25 yards, then threads a lovely through ball to me which leaves the hapless twits, Ferdinand and Vidic, flat on their arses, and with only Van Der Saar to beat, I curl the ball around him and into the net, I turn away, pull up the front of my shirt over my face and with arms outstretched I race away towards our fabulous supporters, bumping into one or two players on the way, and when I reach them I pull down my shirt and proceed to play air ukulele with the most inane Lancashire grin on my boatrace and mouthing the words to "When I'm cleaning windows", and "Eeee, it's turned out nice again, 'aint it?". I trot back to my own half with jubilant teammates congratulating me on my unique celebration, Manure take the re-start, referee's whistle blows for full time and..........

Now, what's wrong with that? ;D
                What's wrong with that?

The ref wouldn't blow for full-time because it's Manure, he'd add on extra time until they equalised. Lucky guess.

Comment

agree with W12ranger on this.

night club cullture and these guys need a serious kick up the backside.
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                    Call me old fashioned, but what's up with doing a George Formby?
                    Imagine it, if you will, I BUSHRANGER am a goalscorer extraordinaire, It's the champions league final, and our beloved team, QPR, are playing Manure Utd and it's 0-0 with 30 seconds to go, having picked the ball up just inside their half, Akos advances 25 yards, then threads a lovely through ball to me which leaves the hapless twits, Ferdinand and Vidic, flat on their arses, and with only Van Der Saar to beat, I curl the ball around him and into the net, I turn away, pull up the front of my shirt over my face and with arms outstretched I race away towards our fabulous supporters, bumping into one or two players on the way, and when I reach them I pull down my shirt and proceed to play air ukulele with the most inane Lancashire grin on my boatrace and mouthing the words to "When I'm cleaning windows", and "Eeee, it's turned out nice again, 'aint it?". I trot back to my own half with jubilant teammates congratulating me on my unique celebration, Manure take the re-start, referee's whistle blows for full time and..........

Now, what's wrong with that? ;D

Quality I would love to see that
                    Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

I can't help feeling we have more to worry about than players celebrating a goal -- plenty of teams do stupid things, and ours are no different.
                      Personally, I was so happy to see an away goal I'd have happily run on the pitch and joined in, if I'd known what the hell they were doing.
                      Perhaps it would have been better if they'd all taken their shirts off and been booked?
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Let the boys have their fun. Was a bit stupid but that's what happens when you have Hogan Ephraim organising the celebrations
                        Everyday Plumbers Bristol
                        63 Sommerville Road, Bristol, BS7 9AD.
                        0117 239 1217
                        http://redlandplumbing.co.uk/

Comment

how embarrassing.

Comment

Just a bit of fun, don't see what the big deal is..

If they're planning on what to do for a goal celebration, it means they're planning on scoring...that's good enough for me!!

Comment

haha, i thorught it was funny.

lets hope we can actually score goals next year to do the celebrations
                              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

Yep. Don't care how they celebrate next season, as long as they score loads more.
                                We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Working...
                                X