buzz
    faurlin
    german
    balanta
    parker
    cook ( fully fit)
    rowly ( fully fit)
    mahon ( fully fit)

Itk whos the most realistic of all the 100 players we have been linked to. Regardless il be there first home game hopefully in the hot sun soking up a ice cold beer CANT WAIT!

You mean the same nucleus that failed massively this year.

I can name 16 players that I want out of my football club so I am suprised yoy can say that. Balanta isn't top end championship level and the last 3 need to be either replaced or covered I just hope they come back better than vine did.
    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
      tweaks and well be fine, nucleus of a good team is there:

cerny
      gorkks
      connolly
      buzz
      faurlin
      german
      balanta
      parker
      cook ( fully fit)
      rowly ( fully fit)
      mahon ( fully fit)

Itk whos the most realistic of all the 100 players we have been linked to. Regardless il be there first home game hopefully in the hot sun soking up a ice cold beer CANT WAIT!
      We have the nucleus of a mid table team a best, the reality is on your list the only guaranteed starter next season is Faurlin.

Comment

I only rate Connolly, Cerny and Faurlin from that list and rowlands if he gets back to his best, which he a big if. The rest are very average and we need to bring in at least 7 or 8 players IMHO. German is a squad player at best.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by robbo86 View Post
          tweaks and well be fine, nucleus of a good team is there:

cerny
          gorkks
          connolly
          buzz
          faurlin

german
          balanta
          parker
          cook ( fully fit)
          rowly ( fully fit)

mahon ( fully fit)

Players in bold are the only ones good enough for a top 6 team IMO.

Comment

dont know how you can poss say we have a good nucleus when we wd have been relegated by some distance but for the performance of two loan players who have now departed.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              dont know how you can poss say we have a good nucleus when we wd have been relegated by some distance but for the performance of two loan players who have now departed.
              Yep.

As it stand now we are a very very long way off of a good team. 6-7 first teamers needed.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                We have the nucleus of a mid table team a best, the reality is on your list the only guaranteed starter next season is Faurlin.
                agree, that team is very average, if that. Who from that list is going to get us any goals?

7 r 8 good additions are needed IMO - as a lot of our players were on loan last year.

This year is a great chance for promotion, and i really hope the board splash the cash - otherwise we are in for another long season. I have faith in Warnock, i think he knows where the weaknesses are

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  You mean the same nucleus that failed massively this year.

I can name 16 players that I want out of my football club so I am suprised yoy can say that. Balanta isn't top end championship level and the last 3 need to be either replaced or covered I just hope they come back better than vine did.
                  And the nucleus that failed year before...

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                    Yep.

As it stand now we are a very very long way off of a good team. 6-7 first teamers needed.
                    and note that jack says 7-8 FIRST TEAMERS,that doesnt include the likes of Hill,Mackie and Clarke

Comment

Working...
                    X