• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by askewboy View Post
    no he isnt he is ****.
    LOL

Comment

but according to some we are "virtually there" in building a promotion winning team...

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post
        So you're not as "optimistic" as a week or so ago then?
        Afraid not,None of the "done" deals have materialised(but that is not to say they wont eventually),and Hooper the player i was VERY optiimistic about getting,im not so anymore.I hope Benny,like me is wrong with this imfo,because Leon Clarke is a very average striker and no way good enough for us.I suppose we weill get a VERY BIG,WE HAVE A PROPER MANAGER,TRUST HIM now.

Comment

Not from me Matthew, I agree with you. I do think Warnock might be capable of getting some decent performances out of some quite average players but he isn't some kind of messiah. Mourinho was a pretty good manager but it was recognised that he wd be an even better manager with really good players. Get the point that Warnock was sure to bring in a couple of bruisers, particularly for those tricky away games where we normally fold, but so far this "exciting summer" has left me depressed - I don't expect "done deals" necessaily but even the players we are being strongly linked with - and there are a lot of them - are pretty average at best. Still time for plenty of fireworks but AS THINGS STAND all this talk of promotion etc looks fanciful.

Comment

I love the way everyone gets excited or depressed over rumours. We're bound to get a mixture of quality 1st teamers and average squad players. We're going to be linked with plenty more of each over the next few months and the same will happen next Jan. Stop getting weird over them.

NW knows what we need.
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Is this the same Leon Clarke who scored against Palace and then damaged his toe kicking an advertising hoarding in celebration and had to be carried off?

Just asking.

Comment

problem is that we arent being linked with any "quality 1st teamers" at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I love the way everyone gets excited or depressed over rumours. We're bound to get a mixture of quality 1st teamers and average squad players. We're going to be linked with plenty more of each over the next few months and the same will happen next Jan. Stop getting weird over them.

NW knows what we need.
                  Benny I like your posts but think you are missing the point here. Nobody as far as I know disagrees with you that it cd still all come good. Simply pointing out that we are being linked with a hell of a lot of mediocre players at best and so far there is not a single suggestion that we are remotely close to signing a player who is half decent. As we start the season without Tabs and Simpson its no wonder fans who are told we are one of the favourites for promotion are a bit edgy

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                    Benny I like your posts but think you are missing the point here. Nobody as far as I know disagrees with you that it cd still all come good. Simply pointing out that we are being linked with a hell of a lot of mediocre players at best and so far there is not a single suggestion that we are remotely close to signing a player who is half decent. As we start the season without Tabs and Simpson its no wonder fans who are told we are one of the favourites for promotion are a bit edgy

Comment

Some of the Rubbish that we are being linked with, is imo rather dissapointing to say the least, and the fact i have ordered my season ticket is a further worry.
                      They seek him here.................

Comment

typical Rangers trying to do everything on the cheap as usual....hope its not true and its all a smokescreen :-)

Comment

Leon Clarke of Sheff Wed? Mackie of Plymouth? Morrison of Coventry? Excuse me if I don't race down to LR first thing 2moro and splash out for a platinum season ticket!

Comment

Working...
                          X