X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 6 Chelsea 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkHLv-LXSvI

Oh yyyessssss

I remember that game well. Chelsea didn't even fill the school end and it was a total p**s take on the pitch. Gary Bannister was man of the moment.
    I seriuosly gave it to my Chelsea mates that night. Chelseas faces as red as their kits.

Comment

This is the first time I have seen this and its about time it went up on youtube!

Comment

you would have loved going to the matches then cait...all those tiny shorts

Comment

Kerry Dixon was a proper tart

Comment

My dad bought me a copy of the video for my 7th birthday, he then proceeded to help me unwrap it and threw it on before he went work.

There was no commentary on the video, years later my mum recorded Neighbours over it.

Comment

A magic day, and yes it will happen again, in the not too distant future,
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                My dad bought me a copy of the video for my 7th birthday, he then proceeded to help me unwrap it and threw it on before he went work.

There was no commentary on the video, years later my mum recorded Neighbours over it.
                andhow did it feel, shooting your mother?

Comment

That was one of the most enjoyable 10mins of my life....thank you :-)

Comment

Cait.

First the posting of the Stanley/McDonald pic. Then the Leicester player song and now this... Brilliant.

Think the black lady sitting on the toilet thread is kicked well and truly into the history bucket.

Fair play.

Comment

Was there....lairy chelsea all over the ground in those days...how times have changed-they beat us on the pitch and we take care of it off it!!!
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Blimey how times have changed...

small tight shorts, mullets galore and only one black player in our team(trying to work out who it was? Leroy Rosenior before I Google it?)... what a mauling we gave em that day!!

Comment

John byrne

I thought john byrne was ,man of the match.
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                            A magic day, and yes it will happen again, in the not too distant future,
                            I'm starting to worry about you geeze!!

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                              Cait.

First the posting of the Stanley/McDonald pic. Then the Leicester player song and now this... Brilliant.

Think the black lady sitting on the toilet thread is kicked well and truly into the history bucket.

Fair play.

Haha, I am improving.

Comment

Working...
                              X