Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sneaky feeling swansea are going to win the league next year..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneaky feeling swansea are going to win the league next year..

Could be a million miles off....but

I really rate paulo sousa, agreed a defensive manager but a very good defensive manager, had our defence keeping clean sheets and done the same with swansea, if he had the backing now to buy up top then they will be a tidy outfit i reckon.

Also do pompey start on minus points as there still going to be in admin ?

He won't be at the club much longer, he's going overseas to manage.

Comment

Thought he had a meeting and they agreed to have another pop next year?

Hes going to be a top manager

Comment

This could run for a page or ten.

Just leave it Pete(!)
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Swansea won't score enough to be a top team. Think they've hit there peak

Comment

Maybe should change the title to SNEAKY FEELING SWANSEA COULD CHALLENGE FOR PROMOTION.

Comment

I think they will be there abouts but without significant investment they won't go up.

My biggest concern would be Sousa leaving the Swans for another team with better resources in the CCC such as Burnley, Sheff Utd etc then I could see him winning the league.

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post

I really rate paulo sousa, agreed a defensive manager but a very good defensive manager, had our defence keeping clean sheets and done the same with swansea, if he had the backing now to buy up top then they will be a tidy outfit i reckon.

Not a chance they don't score enuff goals and i think they missed there chance this season !!

Comment

million miles away.
                  twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Just shut up mate. You've gone and embarassed yourself. Swansea? Its QPR who are going to win the league, hence your support to them, I don't care who you are, at the beggining of any season the belief should be behind your own club. Discraceful welshman.
                    QPR, remember that name, you'll be cursing it later

Comment

Originally posted by Spagettihoops View Post

They scored 40 goals all season. please don't tell me that is promotion material.......

Comment

No chance of winning the league...in a round playoffs at best!!! Fancy boro!!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                        X