My beef? You getting preferential treatment from the moderators on here, thats my beef. That OK with you?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
Anyone else waiting for news of Paladini going…
Collapse
X
-
QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore." -
what a load of tosh.
I'll bring back ha9ranger and scott jones and lets see who gets preferntial treatmentALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....
"NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"
(If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)Comment
-
Thats an interesting comment
ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/Comment
-
Comment
-
His beef is with you billy big nuts for coming on here and threatening to give people a slap and then having your posts edited by Pete so you don't get an immediate ban....thats called preferential treatment.
Back to the thread, I personally wouldn't allow Paladini's presence prevent me from supporting my club, I have renewed already.Comment
-
QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."Comment
-
It's just a matter of time before the **** hits the fan, whilst he's still at the club the next "drama/allegation/scandal is immenentLast edited by terry ball; 12-05-2010, 06:51 AM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
It's OK Ollie has planned his revenge.He is going to send GP a ticket to Blackpool's Wembley final,but make sure it is a forgery,and then get the OB to arrest him when he tries to get in.
job done.Comment
Comment