who wants qpr to become palace mk2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicksta View Post
    I wouldn't mind being 'Palace Mk2', assuming you mean challenging for the playoffs and without the administration part.
    Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
    if we go up i well not give a sh*t
    both of those ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Luke, you miss the point. If we were to sign Clyne and Speroni, we'd have improved in those areas. This is a fact, so why is that a bad thing? Danns and Hill will improve our depth at least, as would even Ambrose who I'm not a big fan of. Warnock hasn't done much wrong so far, so leave him to it. I'm sure if we win promotion with a few ex Palace players, you'll celebrate with the rest of us.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
        Luke, you miss the point. If we were to sign Clyne and Speroni, we'd have improved in those areas. This is a fact, so why is that a bad thing? Danns and Hill will improve our depth at least, as would even Ambrose who I'm not a big fan of. Warnock hasn't done much wrong so far, so leave him to it. I'm sure if we win promotion with a few ex Palace players, you'll celebrate with the rest of us.
        Plenty of moaning to do before then though.

Comment

i don't mind the club buying the really good players out of palace but i don't want there pants players as it will be this season all over again

Comment

Working...
          X