New shirt package, but not us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New shirt package, but not us.

See Liverpool are offering a free Gym bag and scarve with the pre orders for their new adidas shirt for next season.
    What do we get (not that I buy one anyway) nada.
    Oh well I guess we need the money.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

look if you dont buy one, why complain about it?
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

We`re getting a scarf with our season ticket renewals this year! I`m so happy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Some people just love to complain!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          I'm not complaining about it, just stating a fact that i heard on an advert on Talksport this morning, in the same way that some people post other clubs season ticket prices etc, it doesn't mean they are moaning either, just as i said stating facts that someone may not have heard and may be interested in knowing.

I would say stop complaining about peoples posting and get on with whatever you have to.
          Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Your not forced to buy one. We had shares in the club but got nothing in return, just get on with it.

Comment

Why the **** would you want free ****?

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                See Liverpool are offering a free Gym bag and scarve with the pre orders for their new adidas shirt for next season.

If we got a gym bag and scarf, you would do your best to find a club who offers something extra, or something better and you would compare them to us and say why don't QPR do that blah blah.

And you don't even buy one!!

Moaner!

Comment

Originally posted by Morris View Post
                  If we got a gym bag and scarf, you would do your best to find a club who offers something extra, or something better and you would compare them to us and say why don't QPR do that blah blah.

And you don't even buy one!!

Moaner!
                  Ffs I'm not moaning, what is it with everyone, as I mentioned in answer to Ginger Ninja I am only stating something I heard, could have been anything. How am I moaning when I am providing information? I have nothing to complain about as it doesn't affect me, someone maybe interested!
                  Queens Park Rangers

Comment

Ffs I'm not moaning, what is it with everyone, as I mentioned in answer to Ginger Ninja I am only stating something I heard, could have been anything. How am I moaning when I am providing information? I have nothing to complain about as it doesn't affect me, someone maybe interested!
                    OK sorry mate it just read like a moan.

Comment

Heard th ad last night - only to the first 1,000 pre orders. - with the amount of people who will buy LFC shirt worldwide in comparison to our sales, the offer is like a pimple on a pigs ar5e

Comment

Working...
                      X