Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can we as fans do to get Paladini out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    You guys need to meet up in 'real life' and thrash this out over a few pints. Its the only way it could ever get sorted out. These MB flame wars will go on forever otherwise. Incredible to think we all support the same little football club.
    But they would argue about where to meet.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      But they would argue about where to meet.
      Let the court of arbitration decide

Comment

I'll just pretend I am a big supporters group and write to neil Warnock and tell him what a great job everyone is doing.

hopefully Warnock gets it right and next season will be one to remember
        ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Sold any tickets lately ???????????????????

Comment

Jeez why can't people just get over their obsession and move on?

Comment

This thread is pathetic, just about had enough of this site now. Thought it was getting better, but no. Shame.

Comment

Their obssessed, but it really is time to move on.

I know a group have been responsible for trying to get things changed away even from messageboards, and gone quite far in doing so, but we need to be united for next season and no-one is going anywhere

Fawny it is in the board room though LOL
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by Fawny View Post
                  This thread is pathetic, just about had enough of this site now. Thought it was getting better, but no. Shame.
                  I've actually found it quite entertaining, in a farcical kind of way.

Comment

[QUOTE=qblockpete;348104]Was cookiestoothpick, because qblockpete was banned. I then registered as qblockpete 2 and its not been activated.[/QUOTE]

that's not correct.i've read you on there as qbp2.why deny the stone cold obvious?.

Comment

umm

Find me with a post as qblockpete2 on qpr reports board and I'll give a donation to your favourite charity.

Unfortunately you won't find one, you will on Loftforwords.

For some strange reason it has not been activated, yet qpr-report can post here freely if he wished

Comment

Working...
                      X