Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who Gave Faurlin a 3 Year Deal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • qblockpete
    C Club
    • Mar 2009
    • 22186

    #46
    haqpr1963

    Simply providing a balanced view

    Saw a post today about Ageymang?


    Thought, I would post about faurlin.

    Thats what you call being fair and not biased.

    Hard for some to agree

    Ageymnag bad deal, though he is off in the summer
    Faurlin good deal and will be here next season

    Haqpr1963, simply just say "yes you'll right and we can move on"
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

    Comment

    • MYU
      Administrator
      • Mar 2009
      • 43466

      #47
      Just maybe Gianni don't have anything on them and the current board like what Gianni does, we don't get to see the work anyone in the club doesso maybe he is doing a good job.

      If someone was not not good I'm sure they would have got rid by now, they don't want to waste their money and who'd blame them, I know I wouldn't.

      Comment

      • adambuckingham
        Apprentice
        • Jan 2010
        • 55

        #48
        Originally posted by vblockranger
        totally undefendable mate you are right
        As you can see I don't post much but when I have a look on here, all I see is this, I cannot understand it. Where is Quashie at the moment, Bent?

        Comment

        • Jeffro
          Gold Seat
          • Mar 2010
          • 5360

          #49
          Originally posted by adambuckingham
          As you can see I don't post much but when I have a look on here, all I see is this, I cannot understand it. Where is Quashie at the moment, Bent?
          Bring you up to speed..
          Board is quiet, Pete's leaks have stopped
          He needs some traffic; post something like this again.

          You'll get used to it if you stick around Adam.

          Comment

          • adambuckingham
            Apprentice
            • Jan 2010
            • 55

            #50
            I meant 'or Bent' lol

            Comment

            • qblockpete
              C Club
              • Mar 2009
              • 22186

              #51
              Nope.

              Okay, lets move this to board room and see if its done for effect and making it busy?
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

              Comment

              • W12_Ranger
                Platinum Seat
                • Mar 2009
                • 11447

                #52
                Originally posted by Jeffro
                Yes pete very true.

                Watched your Ferdinand interview today pete for 1st time.
                What Des Ferdinand.....great player

                Comment

                • qblockpete
                  C Club
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 22186

                  #53
                  Jeffo don't tend to get rumours in April or May

                  never have
                  ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                  THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                  Comment

                  • haqpr1963
                    Silver Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1669

                    #54
                    yes you'll right and we can move on
                    A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

                    "NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

                    (If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

                    Comment

                    • adambuckingham
                      Apprentice
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 55

                      #55
                      Thanks for the update Jeffro, surely everyone can agree that whoever was responsible for bringing in players over the last 2-3 years has made a complete #### of it??

                      Comment

                      • Jeffro
                        Gold Seat
                        • Mar 2010
                        • 5360

                        #56
                        Originally posted by adambuckingham
                        Thanks for the update Jeffro, surely everyone can agree that whoever was responsible for bringing in players over the last 2-3 years has made a complete #### of it??
                        Hahaha... stick around

                        Thats all I can say.

                        Comment

                        • Jeffro
                          Gold Seat
                          • Mar 2010
                          • 5360

                          #57
                          Originally posted by W12_Ranger
                          What Des Ferdinand.....great player
                          The lack of knowledge regarding Les was painful to watch..
                          I was at both games when he got back to back tricks.
                          The good ole days!!

                          Comment

                          • qblockpete
                            C Club
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 22186

                            #58
                            I was too and remember it well.

                            As I said it was live and meeting a figure like Les Ferdinand was quite nerve racking, its okay speaking to Gorman and other speaking to one of your main idols.


                            Glad yiou enjoyed it and never switched off
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

                            Comment

                            • haqpr1963
                              Silver Seat
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1669

                              #59
                              Originally posted by Jeffro
                              The lack of knowledge regarding Les was painful to watch..
                              I was at both games when he got back to back tricks.
                              The good ole days!!
                              Sadly before certain peoples time........

                              Des was a legend.......
                              A message to the other Premier League clubs when they visit Loftus Road.....

                              "NUESTRA GLORIA, VUESTRO INFIERNO"

                              (If you don't understand it, then learn Spanish. It is the language of world football.....)

                              Comment

                              • Dannyboy
                                Apprentice
                                • Mar 2010
                                • 113

                                #60
                                you complete and utter muppet

                                Comment

                                Working...